Yes, I know that. Emirates ordered around 150 777X
- Fly 777x When it’s out
- Fly A330neo when it’s out
- Book tickets on an Emirates 777 flight
- Book tickets on an Etihad 777 flight
- Book tickets on a Qatar 777 flight
All of the options are using 3-4-3 seating 😉
Well my vote, as always my friend is #QTR
The C17 and C5 are the coolest birds other than bombers
- Would you… Get to choose whatever airline you would want to fly for.
- Or own any jet in the world. (Private)
If I’ve got to own any Private jet, I’m gonna be paying for all the fuel, if I’m in an airline I get payed to do that…
Which city would you rather fly into for the rest of your life?
- New York
- Los Angelas
Where is Chicago and LGA
My mom actually works as a flight attendant on The Pan Am Experience. Its a mock-up of a Pan Am 747!
OMG, I wish I could have flown Pan Am.
Where is that
LGA is basically New York
A330neo because Airbus has a wider cabin, so wider seats. (Generally)
I voted London because you can basically fly anywhere from there. Obviously you might have to connect to another airport, but Heathrow is nice for plane spotting.
It is. It’s in NYC. LGA is classified as a New York Airport
I didn’t even see New York was an option
Its in LA in a weird area. They are considering moving to LAX or BUR, though.
Ok, I need to check that out
Would you rather Boeing create
- Another variant of the 767 ( Ex. B767MAX )
- Another variant of the 757 ( Ex. B757MAX ) NOT THE B797 CONCEPT
Emirates has lots of destinations with A380s so you could fly first class nearly everywhere