Would You Rather: IF Edition

KNUC is pretty easy to control, it’s just that people don’t listen or they do what they want half the time.

Yeah, I made this just for fun, not to be taken seriously ;)

I would like all aircraft reworked because we will eventually get global.

Would you rather,

• Spin out of control on takeoff in front of all the devs while they are holding short
  • Spin out of control on landing in front of all the devs while they are holding short

0 voters

In my mind spinning off in takeoff is at least “justifiable” as you get those winds hit you all of a sudden. Landing though is just being a bad pilot 😂

Did that for my very first time on expert today 🙃 I was the A340-600 if anyone was there…

Would you rather…

• Be a beta tester but have to fly with no autopilot ever again until you complete a four hour flight with no autopilot
  • …or just wait for global

0 voters

EDIT: The autopilot option has to be a legit landing on an airfield, not on any random place ;) also, you get to b a normal beta tester once you do the four hour flight, just to clarify

Neither. I can’t stand ios

Everyone, can we please have some more realistic, legit polls because some of these are becoming ridiculous

Would you rather…

• Have the a320neo family in IF
  • Have the 737max family in IF

0 voters

Would you rather…

• Have the A380 reworked
  • Have the 747 reworked including all variants

0 voters

Haha lol you gotta do what you gotta do

It actually happened to me on solo, but I recorded it after 😎

You get more liveries with the 747 plus it ain’t an ugly whale

I didn’t want to start an Airbus v. Boeing war but I agree with you.

Nah I’m not going to fight a Boeing v Airbus war, just my opinion

What about in a flight Simulator?

Would You Rather

• Fly LAX-NUC on TS1 as it was RL(If a plane hit you, you will crash and die.)
  • Add the DH 106 Comet to IF and must fly it forever with the exact same flaws it had in RL.(Quote: It will be 1 flaw in every flight you do.)

0 voters

@nicochile2 What do you say about this?

This is a great idea, we should have a poll every day!

Money can’t buy happiness, but sometimes it’s better to cry in a private 747BBJ ;)