Where have you flown with global?

Hey guys! I was just wondering where have y’all flew with global? And Android users, really sorry guys but your updates coming soon! So far I’ve clean from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Incheon, Korea and then from Korea to New Chitose in Japan! Really in love with global!!

Let me know where you have flown below here!!

Long flights
My First Global Flight! How was yours?
UA1126 IAH-DEN [Global Trip Review]
first global flight is a success
My First Global Flight! How was yours?
Global Flight - The Log Book
Caribbean Global Flights

Oh. I thought this is like where you have flown where as that is we here you’ll fly but close it if it is a repeat and sorry in advance.

I’m not too sure, it was closed back in the late 90’s. Sorry! but otherwise, Global has all the current airports.

I have done a LATAM route, Santiago-Buenos Aires, absolutely amazing! The Andes look beautiful

Yes it is in Global, it was confirmed a while ago. I was flying over there today. @Sal

So far I’ve flown patterns in a 737 at Kai Tak, A318 around Uluru, Q400 from Canberra to Camden, 787-8 from Sydney to Melbourne and A320 from Hamilton Island to Brisbane. Probably a hop around NZ next.

I’ve flown from my local airport, VMMC, to VHHH on a brief 15 minute flight before I went to school. Now I’m flying from Cebu to Manila in a Q400.

So far I’ve flown London-Paris, Paris-London and Queenstown-Auckland

I kina want to fly around the area I live, but because of server issues the terrain there is completely flat.

Im flying the Thomson Airways 787-9 (TOM118) route from Manchester to Punta Cana, I’m over the the Atlantic now 🏝🇩🇴

From EHAM to KLAX with beautiful klm orange pride

CYVR to KLAX, just want to look back on SOCAL and how far we come. recommend the Pacific Northwest interested in seeing Global scenery at it’s best.

I’ve done Queenstown to Auckland on an Air New Zealand A320. Such a beautiful flight. Sydney to Melbourne in a Citation, and currently Sydney to Los Angeles on the Qantas A380. The flightplan I chose is quite different, flying over the northen tip of New Zealand. Don’t think I’ll have enough fuel to make it.

Did a flight from EKCH to LOWI, pretty nice flight! Departed in the sunset and landed in the moonshine. Awesome flight lasting about an hour and a half

Currently flying from Manchester to Jinnah in Pakistan. Left iPad at home but I am in school.

Doing a domestic flight now from Oslo Gardermoen (ENGM) to the world’s northernmost commercial airports – Longyearbyen (ENSB) :D It’s so far north, that if you continue flying north for another hour, you’ll reach the north pole. Beautiful!

Currently flying from LEPA-LSGG (PMI-GVA)

Loving the update!

Currently flying EGSS - EGAA, for EasyJet Virtual. Love the new update.

I’ve flown to no where bexcuse I don’t have the update yet I’m still waiting

CPH-MIA, lukla-Kathmandu, Helsinki-Riga

Legit got a device to run the app 1 hour ago so still on first YBBN to YBTL flight