Where are you traveling in 2017?

You’re lucky to be on the A340 since it won’t be around soon. Have you been on it before?

Yeah SAA A340-300 though. If you fly with SAA your bound to fly on an A340

Been on the A340- 200/300/500/600.

Best equipment swap ever to see a A340-500 waiting , thanks Emirates !

I think space is too big for pollution

I’m now travelling to Arkadelphia in March.

I’m flying to Beijing from Chicago American 787 dreamliner

I’m going to London then to the Pyrenees near France for a week skiing starting my holiday from the Isle of Man Easyjet to Gatwick then Thomson 757 to Toulouse

At the moment I’m on vacation in Mexico(A320). I’m also planning on going to China(777), England (787), and Chicago (CRJ).

May be going to back to Hawaii in the summer, maybe Maui this time.

Hope you enjoy it here! :)

I’m going to Los Angeles in April, and then New York/New Haven/Boston in may. My DEN-LAX and back flights are with Southwest. Still have yet to buy tickets to NY/BOS

Area 51 😛😛😛

Wanting to take a picture of the “No Photography Allowed” sign without getting a five star wanted level

I know full well about CX’s regional equipment swaps. Worst case scenario would be them swapping to a 77W or a 333. I’m travelling during shoulder season, so anything can happen.

But anything can ruin an ecosystem. We don’t want to be damaging anything out there, we want to preserve it.

I posted on a while back, but have made more plans. Here is an update:
KDEN-KPIE March 20th Frontier A320, back on the 24th, same route and plane.
KDEN-KSFO May 31st, United 777-200ER (Domestic)-Will give a complete comprehensive review after I fly.
KSFO-RJBB/KIX March 31st, United 787-8. Will give complete comprehensive relieve on the forums after.
RJTT/HDN-KSFO June 9th. United 787-9
KSFO-KDEN June 9th, United 757-300
KDEN-KLAX June 20th, Southwest 737-700
KLAX-KDEN June 28th, Southwest 737-900
KDEN-CYUL July 20th, Air Canada Express ERJ-175
CYUL-CYYZ July 25th, Air Canada A330-300
CYYZ-KDEN July 25th, Air Canada Express ERJ-175
KDEN-KSEA September 3rd, Frontier A320, same flight back on the 5th.
A lot, probably the most I will be flying in a year in my life, except maybe in Europe.

All within march as well

No human knows how big space is

Maybe France and Swizterland

My mum booked tickets to Venice and Im going on march 31st:)

Just flew BDL-MSP-SEA, PDX-NRT, HND-ITM-HND, and HND-MSP-EWR. Next up is BOS-CDG-DTW-BDL (subject to change).