Where are you traveling in 2017?

August: SFO - JFK for college
December: JFK - MAD; visiting relatives

Might be flying LGA-PIT in September to catch the Pittsburgh Steelers home opener. I’d be taking an E175 there, and an CRJ-200 back.

Not a flight but I’m Currently under going a road trip. The closest airports to my destination are KITH and KBGM.

I’m going from Glasgow (EGPF) to Southampton (EGHI) (I will be attempting that flight once global releases) in a Bombardier Dash 8 Q400. I’m going on a cruise to the Mediterranean!

There and back. A story by me.

Buenos Aires in like three weeks and Europe in September.

I’m going to Europe in December.

Going to Destin and Panama City Florida on Thursday via Allegiant Air :)

I’m travelling to Las Vegas this September. First I’m taking a flight from EIDW-EGLL in an Aer Lingus A320 or A321, then EGLL-KLAS in a British Airways 747-400.

I’m traveling now! Already done the first big leg of my trip: PRG - DXB. Now I’m doing a 14 hour flight from DXB - MEL. Both Emirates A380s. Here’s some pictures:

Same YYZ-KEF-OSL and vice versa routes that I had last year. I’d like some variation, but economy comfort/business class seats is good for another go.

going to canaaadaaaa

KTPA to KBNA (Tampa to Nashville) and then KBNA to KTPA

MSP-IAH again
MSP-IAH yet again (staying a few days ) then
Some photos from last year

I don’t go on planes all that often but I absolutely love flying. But I was just on a plane last week. I went from MSP-TPA on a Delta Boeing 737-900er. Kind of a bumpy flight but still got to get back home so I’ll be flying TPA-MSP soon. I put in a couple pictures in from the flight.

Birmingham to Dubai - A380
Dubai to Auckland - A380
Auckland to Doha - 777
Doha to Birmingham - 787
Birmingham to Edinburgh - Flybe dash 8
Edinburgh - Dublin - Ryanair 737
Dublin to Birmingham - Aer lingus A320

I also caught the EK A380
Wildlife Livery - A6-EER at Birmingham

So, did you travel to any of the destinations you’ve mentioned?

Off to the Philippines with Philippine Airlines next month. Would’ve gone to Bangkok too but got cancelled 🤷🏻‍♂️

All of them, plus then add in Frankfurt, Dubai, Nairobi and Edinburgh. I’ll most likely go somewhere else too in many October/November such as Morocco