Where are you traveling in 2017?

I hope to fly to Pakistan soon

I write as I sit in a hotel room in Rome. Flew from BDL-DTW-FCO, now heading home tomorrow from FCO-JFK.

I’ll be going to northern California in June.

LHR - ALA via TSE. LHR - ULN via SVO.

Jamaica in 3 weeks, St. Louis(TBD), Florida(TBD), Dominican Republic(December)

Sydney to Honolulu on a Jetstar 787-8.
Done this flight many times with jetstar and Hawaiian airlines. But Jetstar on the 787 makes the flight so much better.

KLGA-KDCA for a week, via Endeavor, them DCA-HPN via the same company.
KJFK-TNCM sometime in July, Delta 757, or JetBlue A-320, I may change the airline.

Toronto to Paris in a 777-300ER then Paris to Mauritius in an A340-300

I will be flying from DTW to DFW during the summer.

I was going to fly MFM-MNL today, but we cancelled it a few days ago because I had nowhere to stay. If I did go, I would’ve travelled on a Philippine Airlines A320. I might go to Manila during the summer though, but not sure yet.

Im going to Albania on August the 16th and returning on September the 4th. Im flying from Heathrow to Frankfurt then to Tirana on the outbound and on the inbound I’m flying from Tirana to Vienna then to Stansted. Has anyone ever flown on Lufthansa, Austrian or Euro wings because

its going to be my first time on all these airlines?

Hope to fly from KSAN to CYYZ with air Canada rouge to visit family!

That’s all I know so far

Virgin Atlantic Boeing 787-9😀👍

LHR to Dammam, Riyadh, Larnaca and Munich.

NWI to Aberdeen, Amsterdam, Manchester and Edinburgh.

STN to Edinburgh and Munich.

Will be some more too, just not sure where yet 👍🏻

Love my job…

I’m flying to LaGuardia this summer, then flying back to Tampa from Manchester,NH

First, a flixbus to Hamburg, and then an easyjet A319 or A320 to Athen
Just a trip with tha boyz. No flying with aegan this time, as we are all broke 😂

with Swiss to Berlin
then to Creta with Aegean
And then Dubai with EK A380

ooo, whereabouts you’re going to stay in Cyprus? Also, make sure to take BA662 from LHR - you get a 767 instead of an A320 :)

Probably to Portugal. Not sure yet and nothing’s been booked. I’m trying to persuade my parents to go to Dubai but something tells me that’s not happening.