What trust level do you need to message? What do you need to do to get that rank?

I’ve been a member since November of 2017, have over 63 hours in Infinite Flight live, have done 4,000 ATC operations, posted 7+ times, viewed over a hundred posts, and have liked tons of posts. Is the rank-up process automatically done? Is it done by a moderator? I read somewhere that the requirements are kept secret, but don’t know what else I can do to get to trust level 1. I’m trying to get this rank to message an ATC supervisor about applying to join the ATC team on the expert servers. Any ideas?

You need to contribute more to the forum, this is done by liking posts, commenting etc. Just being a member won’t get you to basic, it’s done automatically by the way.

Hi , I just had a look at your activity and it appears that 3 hours ago is the earliest interaction you’ve had in the community. Just keep reading, liking posts and post constructively in threads.

FYI- Live stats don’t come into play for the community ;)

Alright, I’ll keep contributing. Thanks for your reply!

You can read more about Trust levels here:

This is a formal welcome and enjoy from us to you! Have a look below for a good stepping stone toward an enjoyable and engaging experience here within IFC. Keep up the hard work!

These are guides that will help flourish your experience here. There is also information created by the community and moderators that will help you understand how this forum works.

General Forum Guidelines

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

The Moderation on the Forum

Respect on the Forum

Tutorial Guides

The two guides below are for both the Pilot and Air Traffic Controller (ATC). They will link you to specific information for each role. These tutorials were created by FDS staff members; Mark our Pilot Community Manager, and Tyler our ATC Community Manager.

Pilot Tutorial Guide

ATC Tutorial Guide