What is your longest flight in IF?

Can’t remember the airports, but 22 hours 52 minutes. 9 minutes off from the record.

I almost completed an 19 hour flight but my mom said to leave 😑

Happens to me all the time.

My longest flight that I actually landed not quit when I wake up would be a 5 hour the other day Heathrow(EGLL) to Dubi it a scenic 5 hours

My longest flight was from NTAA (Faa’a intl.) to EHAM (schiphol Amsterdam). Took me about 16 hours.

This is like my life.

I know right I was going all well then my mom said time to leave and I was like Noooooooo! And then she said I could stay But i wouldn’t be able to move at all or the alarm would go off because she would set it.

My new longest is now 7hrs and 15mins in a Singapore DC-10. I flew from WSSS to YBBN with minimal fuel. On arrival I was to high but with my extremely low fuel I couldn’t do a missed approach. So I made the landing with very little runway to spare. I learned to make sure I check how long a flight will be so I can put in reserve fuel.

@Mark_Denton I’m waiting for that Intro to IF Part 3 so I can learn the fuel calculations.

Mine was from Auckland do Doha. It took me 17 hours and 23 minutes.

11:50 FIMP-EGKK in the B773

This would be my longest flight so far.

That’s it?

Jk haha. Must’ve taken a lot of dedication to not use your tablet for two days… nice job Mark.

Doha-auckland
B77L

Why depart from OTBD? That’s the old one, rarely used except for some private jets and cargo sometimes. Try OTHH next time.

My longest flight was FAOR-KJFK. 15h30min i think. Did it on a A340-600 SAA livery. Landed on fumes.

I thought that one reason for long haul flights was for XP building… l can get more XP than that in 30 min…so what do l do the other 17 hours !!!

I did one for 18-19 Hours combined cause we had to stop in Singapore due to emgency with a pax from YMML-EGLL

it was SULS to RKSI, with 772LR with no pax and cargo but fuel :)

If your doing touch and go’s then I can see more xps. As for me I just fly!

But what are you doing to get more xps than 10K XPs in 30 mins?