What is "Global"?

total agree, absolute waste request. Noone ever would fly the full route otherwise and just would keep speeding around. But this topic was already discussed and the request abandoned, at least thats my status quo.

No guarantee that would happen. Please take the FUD elsewhere.

What exactly do you mean by "another" This is the first one.... Plus it's been confirmed for a while!

A lot of the airbuses need reworking or new liveries. I'd personally like to see an A340 rework and a British Airways livery for the A320 (the a320 is one of BA's most used planes and still doesn't have a livery).

FSX does have a speed up button though. You can speed up up to 64x faster (correct me if I'm wrong) but most people (including me) use a maximum of 8x speed depending on the flight. The speed up button makes is SO MUCH EASIER to make YouTube videos or not to die of boredom πŸ˜‰ Let's say I'm fling from London to Dubai. I take off, fly to cruising altituide, turn on nav mode, set the speed to 8x and BAM. In less than an hour I'm there. For me this is better than sitting infront of my PC or phone for 7 hours while the plane flies itself. Of coarse this is in solo mode and not multiplayer. As someone said before me, speed up mode in multiplayer would be disastrous. ATC would be pretty much pointless. But at least add speed up mode in solo.

Hopefully devs see this XD

PLS NO HATE OR ABUSE πŸ˜€

As the next update or not confirmed to be developed?

You could also say "No offense πŸ˜ƒ" on the last sentence :)

Definently and Lufthansa A321 should also be included as Lufthansa is one of the largest Operators (I think they have 63)

Closing this now since it seem to be going off topic. All the information we have at the moment has been given.

What is the status on the update
Esperando el global --- waiting for global flight
Houston Airports for Global
iPads for global