What is "Global"?

If I got a dollar for everytime someone asked a question that was answered already by Philippe, I would be able to buy off a year's worth of Live+

I don't see the reason asking for pricing when Phillipe himself said that the developers still aren't sure on a pricing model. :)

I'm sorry, ok, I read his post wrong I thought he said they're working hard on getting ALL devices working with global...

2 years worth actually! πŸ˜‚

Yes but will Global be Planet Earth or is it Global Mars? Just asking.

Keep calm and take a co_ockie :D

Is Mars on Earth? NO ! end of topic

Sometimes it's difficult for me to understand your posts @OiseauPlume :/

No offense ;-)

hes joking...
how the hell does it even sound like he's being serious

It's just stupit idea popping in my head

By the way, I would like to make a huge thanks to all our Airport Editing Users. You worked very hard, and your work is absolutely spectacular! Really!
For me, you contributed to the development of Global Flight. Because without you, we will have Airports but not developed. And you worked very hard, to make the airports better and better. And I would like to thank you for that. With your work, I'll have the pleasure to fly in amazings airports with exact taxiways and a lot of amazing things! So thank you for that! This message is destined to all members of the Infinite Flight Airport Editing Team (IFAET)

Once again, Thanks

the airport editing team got almost little to no credits

Yeah and this quiet disappointing to work with no results

I take it you know how much it is then? 🀣

an year's worth of live+ with current pricing

saved myself from total humiliation whew

What I've seen on Lauras Instagram is really awesome.

I don't have the words to explain my happiness and excitement for this next upcoming update.

Inshallah when the update comes out infinite flight will be really awesome.

A question which has bugged is. How will engine start/shut be like. Will it be 4 separate buttons of which you press and it comes on. Or will you have a panel of which has the full start up procedure?
@Laura please can you confirm this.

Personal opinion on this upcoming update : this make or break for infinite flight.

But I want to say thank you to every single person who's helped make IF better place and made it a more realistic experience for users of all ages.

Thanks you everyone. Take care and have a good weekend and week.

You should thank more than just Laura.

And before anyone chimes in about the developer tags, they were already told in their other thread. So don't.

The developers are trying to work out a low mode, so we can play without seeing our battery going down during battery.....

I stand to be corrected but I don't think I have come across how exactly will the aircrafts will be refuelled. Is it going to be an in-app purchase when you land at an airport or is it going to be free?

I would assume it would be free, but nothing has been said yet.