[WEBSITE UPDATES]The Official ‘Design Your Own Airline Or Repaint 2’ Fictional Airline Database

The everGreen Group would like to announce that the flyXEG Group has bought a 23% share in everGreen Airlines.

Icy Airways has announced that they have purchased one Airbus A220/Bombardier CS100. With recent financial gains, they have been able to receive a loan from Barclays Investment Bank to acquire funds for the aircraft. “The aircraft choice was based on interviews with other airlines who currently operate the aircraft and the newer avionics and navigation system,” CEO Aceorbit said. “It also came down a lot to customer polls and we were able to figure out what they wanted.” The aircraft will soon roll out of the Bombardier manufacturing facility in its factory livery. ;)

Virgin Japan has had to wet-lease an A320-200 from ANA due to an unfortunate crash involving one of their 737s. The plane was on short final when suddenly a strong gust of wind caused the plane to not be aligned with the runway. Before the pilots could react, the plane crashed just before the runway. Thankfully no one was killed but 34 were injured. Virgin Japan has a busy schedule so they can’t afford to lose a plane. The plane has been written off.

@ZB083 you should add ur airline here

He already has.

Jesus I haven’t added it on the website yet so I thought it wasn’t here!

(North America, United States)
Stratus Airways

Logo:

Motto: “New is always coming”

CEO: Me

Hub: Los Angeles international, San Diego Lindbergh Field.

Locations (as states): California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Missouri, and many more

Fleet: Airbus A320-214, A330-300, A340-600, A350-900, A380-800, Boeing 737-700, 737-800, 737-900ER, 737 MAX-8, 737 MAX-10, 747-8i, 757-300, 767-300, 777-300ER, 787-9, Embraer E190, E195.

Subsidiaries:
Stratus Freight (cargo airline), Stratus Airways Stenere (regional airline)

Common Livery:

New Livery:

Icy Airways is looking to purchase its first aircraft for its Frosty Freight subsidiary. “We are currently looking at the ATR 72 ULD as it is the only aircraft that fits into our needs, the problem is it isn’t as large as we need it to be, and the other aircraft(s) we have been offered are too large for our needs,” CEO Aceorbit said. “We are also looking at the 737-400F and the 727-200F and are currently evaluating their performance and the costs associated with operating these aging aircraft.”

Frosty Freight Receives its 737-400F.

Icy Airways subsidiary Frosty Freight has received its first cargo aircraft. It will operate a KDLH-KMSP route. When asked about serving airports with runways unable to handle this aircraft CEO Aceorbit stated: “Our current Q300s are up to the task and are performing it well, we are able to balance out the passengers and freight to ensure that everyone and everything reaches its destination.”

Also…

Icy Airways has announced the creation of a pilot training program to combat the recent pilot shortages in the aviation industry. “Not only is it hard to find qualified pilots right now, but the climate of our hub is also unappealing to potential applicants right now,” CEO Aceorbit said. “We have talked with Cessna parent company Textron Aviation and have decided to order 2 Cessna 172s to help get our future pilots become qualified to work at the company.”

Skywind Airlines and Asia Ultra City Hopper Merged
The CEO of Skywind Airlines (JAYLAF747) and the CEO of Asia Ultra (@QANTAS_001) has confirmed the merger between Skywind Airlines and Asia Ultra City Hopper this a huge leap forward for Skywind Airlines as they have now entered the low cost Australasian market with their fleet of Dash 8 Q400s. This new subsidiary will be called Skywind Australasia.

Livery done by @QANTAS_001,
Skywind Text done by myself,
Template by Med.

FlyIceland now has a saab 2000 @SimpleWaffles

Just added mine, TelevisonNewZealand, is an airline for transferring equipment and personal transfer, with the A320NEO flying into bigger airports, while our ATR72’s fly into smaller airports.

Currently TVNZ has no plans to expand outside of New Zealand, nor expand into anyother subsidares, or airlines.

everGreen has received 6 747-8is. They are currently being fitted with an all first, and suite class. The planes will be fitted with state-of-the-art IFE’s, which will have direct access to 450+ movies and shows. The IFEs also feature Sirius XM. Gourmet food service will be served on board, with there being dinner, dessert, and pre-arrival snack for routes out of Dulles, dinner, dessert, breakfast, and snack for flights out of DFW, and dinner, dessert, breakfast, and small lunch served on LAX flights. All seats will be complete lie-flat. Planes will feature a large lounge area with a bar, sofas, tables, and multiple TVs. The routes will be IAD-LHR & CDG, DFW-LHR & CDG, and LAX-LHR & CDG. They will be launched soon. The route network is called “Explorer”.

Skywind Airlines has ordered 12 A320neos and 2 more A330-200 and purchased another B747-400 which was stored. These are the investments for this week.

what about the a340? @JAYLAF747

That counts as last week as you mentioned it yesterday.

oh yeah ok then

My new Airline

Name = iUnite
Logo =
logo
CEO = Me?
Operating Bases:

• Paris Orly (ORY/LFPO)

Destinations

• Palma de Mallorca (PMI/LEPA) (x4 weekly)
  • Malaga (AGP/LEMG) (x3 weekly)

Fleet

• x1 A320-200 (leased)

STATUS UPDATE ON v0.01

NEW EXPECTED UPDATE TIME: 20/10/18 19:00!

Sorry guys but there are legit SO MANY AIRLINE that are gonna be added so I guess it’ll be worth the wait? 😏