Update Tracking Thread (Bombardier CRJ Family, Liveries, Features, etc)

It is pretty hideous, though it shows the progress our lovely devs are making.

@Swiss is really gonna like the new Spirit livery XD

Love the progress there making!!!

Jheeez, keep it coming with the liveries! Great work and looks really yellow I love it!

From Laura’s instagram. Looks like there’s no more gray bar where the ATC messages are. :)

Lots of new nice liveries! Would be good to see some British/European additions also!

WOO! The flying banana makes it’s first IF appearance!

Damn you people are really attentive to detail 😉

Just remember what you see now, may not always be in the final release. Not saying that what you are seeing is something new or a bug, but something to keep in mind. 🙂

Well, it would be a shame to miss something. It’s always nice to double
check pictures ;)

Not sure if I should puke at the NKS livery or hug it. I hate it and love it equally. It’s the only livery other than Southwest’s Canyon Blue that makes me scrunch my nose and groan in disgust while simultaneously hoping I get that livery while I’m flying.

Great work FDS on adding some A321 liveries.

Nice. Pretty beneficial for screenshots if you ask me. But the downside is, a black bar gets more attention.

Robert buttering FDS Up so that Frontier A321 gets added 🤤

For all of you complaining about the Spirit livery, there is science behind the yellow on the plane. The color yellow triggers a part of the brain, which makes it think of yellow as ‘cheap’.

It literally is a flying school bus.

I never said it looked nice, I just said there was a reason for the yellow…let’s get back on topic before the mods close this again.

It’s supposed to look like a sketch.

Oh I know, I was comparing being on Spirit to being on a school bus. It’s the same experience, yellow and everything.

Especially the legroom.

Because they’re too cheap to pay for paint. Instead, they just use a giant Sharpie. :)