Update Tracking Thread (Bombardier CRJ Family, Liveries, Features, etc)

I cannot wait for the CRJ rework release. I have been dreaming of this update for years, and now that we’re finally going to receive this wonderful update soon. I’m a definitely a regional jet fan. I have never seen any flight simulation with a CRJ to have wing flex, and all I have to say is well done FDS.

This Tracking Thread Isn’t a place to talk about unconfirmed features. Please keep it to confirmed features.

Thanks!

No there isn’t. If there is any evidence to support so, the first place to check is the original thread. It is updated constantly.

Amazing! Love the details and I hope to see another CRJ picture soon, this is an amazing rework that is being done by those in the FDS team :)

As said above! Please only post unless something comes up. Even though it’s fantastic that you’re excited, please only post if it involves a recent CRJ feature etc

That copilot looks incredible 😍hopefully it’s a feature of all the CRJ-700s at the very least. Us at FVE would love a second on the flight deck

That noise gear when It turn’s is amazing.

The doors look good!

Anybody found any pictures from inside the cockpit?

You’re gonna be blown to pieces when you’ll get to see it. They’ve really outdone themselves this time.

Wait? You are saying you have seen pictures? @schyllberg

I’m gonna let you figure this one out on your own. My lips are sealed ;)

Are you kidding me!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo )-:

This is cruel @schyllberg

Dude he is able to Fly the new CRJ’s. He is a moderator and a beta tester ;)

Looking good🙂. Keep those planes coming devs can’t wait to fly this beauty around the world👍.

If this is what’s you’re saying just for the CRJ, I can’t wait for new and reworked aircraft in the future! Go Devs!

No aircraft in Infinite Flight has instruments, neither will the CRJ. There is a 3rd party app, In-Flight Instruments that has a few instruments though.

With that being said, Seb will not be saying a word regarding CRJ features. Beta Testers for Infinite Flight and any other app are never allowed to spoil anything.

To be fair, on mobile format it wouldn’t work very well anyway as youd need to zoom in to see the read outs.
CRJ will be awesome anyway, can’t wait 😎

I don’t know how they could’ve outdone themselves with a HD cockpit though

Wow, that truly is amazing. 😍 I’m speechless beyond this.