Update Tracking Thread (Bombardier CRJ Family, Liveries, Features, etc)

If the devs don’t add the Kendell CRJ-200 I’m going on a riot

Really @AnsettAviatior?

Remember let’s keep commenting in a positive and constructive nature… or don’t bother saying anything. A little help and support on my half so I don’t have to worry about coming online and seeing 5 or more flags with silly comments on this thread. So let’s be mature!

Thanks

I cannot wait for the CRJ rework release. I have been dreaming of this update for years, and now that we’re finally going to receive this wonderful update soon. I’m a definitely a regional jet fan. I have never seen any flight simulation with a CRJ to have wing flex, and all I have to say is well done FDS.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This Tracking Thread Isn’t a place to talk about unconfirmed features. Please keep it to confirmed features.

Thanks!

No there isn’t. If there is any evidence to support so, the first place to check is the original thread. It is updated constantly.

Amazing! Love the details and I hope to see another CRJ picture soon, this is an amazing rework that is being done by those in the FDS team :)

As said above! Please only post unless something comes up. Even though it’s fantastic that you’re excited, please only post if it involves a recent CRJ feature etc

That copilot looks incredible 😍hopefully it’s a feature of all the CRJ-700s at the very least. Us at FVE would love a second on the flight deck

That noise gear when It turn’s is amazing.

The doors look good!

Anybody found any pictures from inside the cockpit?

You’re gonna be blown to pieces when you’ll get to see it. They’ve really outdone themselves this time.

Wait? You are saying you have seen pictures? @schyllberg

I’m gonna let you figure this one out on your own. My lips are sealed ;)

Are you kidding me!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo )-:

This is cruel @schyllberg

Dude he is able to Fly the new CRJ’s. He is a moderator and a beta tester ;)

Looking good🙂. Keep those planes coming devs can’t wait to fly this beauty around the world👍.

If this is what’s you’re saying just for the CRJ, I can’t wait for new and reworked aircraft in the future! Go Devs!