Update is out!

yes it is. at least it was mentioned

Why wouldn’t pro be included in our subscription?

no i have android…

I have tried several time to load a flight. I understand you all at having issues. I’ve sat for an hour no success on live or solo. Furthest I get is the load screen and I could here what sounds like an engine tuning but that’s it. FYI. Thank you all for your efforts

@PanchoAir Cool pic but please post here;

The Infinite Flight Photo Gallery | Best IF Photos

If you had a previous active subscription it will be converted to Pro. All new subs from this point are pro.

Still cant fly! Hope that i can fly tonight before sleeping

@brasil428 @Mathottoman She and the team are working on it as best they can. Hopefully it will get noticeably better over the coming hours. The best things to do now is remain patient :)

I also… I want to fly before sleeping

Not a problem for me ! Thanks

I am so in love with this feature! (Don’t ask why 😂)

Descending into London! ;)

Somehow I Can only spawn on Schiphol airport

Guys, let’s avoid posting pictures of global being installed on your device. It’s simply making it harder for users to find information when the topic is full of irrelevant pictures. Let’s keep the unproductive chatter to a minimum.

Thanks!

I know you were asking Neo, but I can assist. Not all of the aircraft that are flying on a given server will be shown on the map. Not sure what the radius is for aircraft to appear on your map, but its within 100nm. Anything further than that will be pushing it. You’ll only see 4 - 5 aircraft because people can now spread out. Its not going to be like the past where you can see the entire server population because everyone was in a confined area. Hope that makes sense.

Only airplanes near me show up on map
Live problems

Your answer is much appreciated! Thanks ;-)

I can’t get my to load. I haven’t been able to fly yet because of the server problem

The issue has been recognized and is being worked on.

Sir I can’t connect to. A server all thé server are complète?

Yea but everyone is being asked they could help them out by shutting down IF