United Express CRJ-200 (New Livery)

I had seen that list before and was quite dissapointed towards the CRJ-200 not having the new united livery. The list was made quite some time ago so FDS may have added a new livery. They could surprise us considering they realease things out of the blue…(cough COUGH A320 wingflex. I still hope this livery can be added.

That sucks that this livery most likely won’t be coming with the next update, I was really hoping for it to. United Express does operate a lot of CRJ2’s, so I’m not sure why it wouldn’t be implemented.

Really hoping FDS pulls through on this one and gives us the new United livery. J would love to fly the CRJ2 for UVA. Crossing my fingers!

I believe its confirmed no?

Got my vote! :)

Love this!!

Only the old livery is, the new one has a chance of making it, but no word on it.

It is confirmed no new livery

Just because there isn’t one currently doesn’t mean there won’t be one in the future. :)

Since it wasn’t in the recent update, you got my vote!

I really hope we see this, actually I thought they would add it. The CRJ-200, 700, and 900 all have American’s and Delta‘s livery but only the CRJ-700 has the United one.

Well the United Express livery is on the Dash-8

which isn’t operated by them anymore

Meh. Still in Infinite Flight.🤷‍♂️

I‘m okay with liveries on planes which were operated by the airline once and are retired now, only the UPS A330F and the Transaero and Air Austral A380s are really triggering me😂

Yeah. I know right! But what has been done cannot be undone…