Suggested Routes

It’s almost that time of the month again!

Vote For IFC Route Of The Month Below!

• Hong Kong International Airport (VHHH) to London Heathrow International Airport (EGLL)
  • Auckland International Airport (NZAA) to Queenstown Airport (NZQN)
  • Zurich Airport (LSZG) to Naples International Airport (LIRN)

0 voters

Poll will close on April 18, pick wisely! Thank you all, together we shall make this database something we can all share and enjoy and build together as a community!

Where is the love for Switzerland…

I also cannot believe how many people want the route of the month to be a thirteen hour flight between Hong Kong and London. Last time I did a thirteen hour haul was in January for heaven’s sake

Hong Kong to London existed for 80 years with historical value. Hong Kong was a British colony and making a route between these 2 cities was an imminent thing back then. I think these reasons, and the airlines that offers this route is enough to win out against orhers

Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport to Amsterdam Schiphol International Airport:

• Departure Location: Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (KMSP)
  • Destination: Amsterdam Schiphol International Airport (EHAM)
  • Distance: 4126 nm (appx.)
  • Flight time: 8 hrs 10 min (appx.)
  • Suggested Aircraft and Livery: KLM 787-9 or Delta A330-300
  • Altitude: FL330
  • Speed: M.87
  • Route: KMSP EH015 OA EH007 R1813 EHAM

You need to have a picture too just quietly…

Done- added the 787-9 and A330-300

Nice route, although it would be nicer to have screenshots from the Cruise altitudes so we can see the beautiful scenery.

Just some feedback, I’ll be sure to have that added to the database soon, thank you sir!

🙂

Just added another route
Would definitely recommend as it gives great views of the Great Barrier Reef
Great thread Chief!

Tomorrow this poll will close and the route of the month will be chosen, make sure to vote guys!

I’m back for the third time, and I’m going to do it right!

• Departure Location: Dubai International (OMDB)

• Destination: London Heathrow (EGLL)

• Distance: 3010 NAUTICAL MILES

• Flight Time: 8hrs 15min

• Suggested Aircraft and Livery: Emirates Airbus A380-800

• Flight Level: FL320

• Speed: M.83

• Route: OMDB GEROK ROVUS SAM27 WINSR RW09R EGLL

Departing Dubai International

Thank you! - B3ASTMOD3X

The poll is now closed, thank you to all those who voted.

Our new IFC route of the Month from April 18 to May 18 will be Auckland International Airport (NZAA) to Queenstown Airport (NZQN)

I will add the route later, thank you guys for the input!
Together we shall make this something the entire community can behold, share, and contribute to.

The New IFC Route Of The Month is in the database!

Check out the IFC Route Of the Month section, the new IFC Route if the month between Auckland and Queenstown is now in the database, the old IFC route of the month has been put under the short haul section if anyone would like to fly that particular route.

Thank you all for the input, we shall hold future polls for the routes of the month in the coming months and years. Remember to enjoy this route, you guys asked for it, and most importantly have fun!

Thank you all!
Chris 🙂

Long Haul Flight

Departure Airport: Houston George Bush International Airport (KIAH)

Arrival Airport: Amsterdam Schiphol International (EHAM)

Distance: 4,560 NM

Flight Time: 8 Hours 40 Minutes

Suggested Aircraft and Livery: KLM 747-400

Altitude: FL330

Speed: M.84

Route: KIAH 3118N/9355W 3220N/9246W MGW HAR 4033N/7636W SAX PVD LFV 4212N/6700W SUPRY ATSUR GAPLI TESDO RIGDI GITUS BUMUX SAM MID OCK BPK TOTRI MATCH BRAIN DAGGA CLN ARTOV 5201N/159E REDFA SULUT SUGOL EHAM

You could also use the United 777-200 and the KLM 787-9 on that route!

Seoul to Tokyo in a DELTA A321

Seems legit

Departure Location: Cardiff International (EGFF)

Destination: Ibiza International (LEIB)

Distance: 746 NM

Flight Time: 2 Hours and 16 Minutes

Suggested Aircraft and Livery: Thomson/TUI 737-800

Altitude: FL340

Speed: M.64

Route: EGFF SID EXMOR UN864 BHD UN26 KORER UM616 USODA UM184 CNA UN863 AGN UN727 LOMRA UN859 BCN UZ174 CORDA STAR LEIB

M.64? Isnt that too slow for a cruising speed? I usually cruise at M.78 or M.85 if im in a hurry…

To get there is the realistic time it takes, it has to be M.64.

It usually takes 2:25hrs for that trip, but that includes taxi times etc etc :) I doubt they go as slow as 0.64