Suggested Routes

I don’t have the route info saved for some of the flights. I’ll delete the post

The KNSA-KSFO is wrong. First of all only 737 are coming to KNSA right now (it’s my home airport) and also that flight would be operated on a southwest 737 as well. Another route to add might be KNSA-KDEN on a united A319. Or KSNA-Mexico city, ok an interjet A320. Thanks for the thread just hope you fix the KSNA problem!

Thank you both for the feedback, I know that Alaskan only uses 737’s at SNA, I intentionally used an A320 as it is a new livery. Thank you all for the feedback, love, and support!

I know, just trying to keep the realism.

Departure location: Los Angles
Arrival location: San Francisco
Flight time: 1hr, 6min
Flight plan: Use own navigation!
Suggested livery: Delta Airlines Boeing 787-8

This flight plan may be common, but on the casual and training server, it can be very busy! It is a short haul, easy to fly flight plan! I highly recommend it, and I hope you like it! - B3ASTMOD3X

Don’t forget a screenshot!

I cant lol im on my laptop rn and my ipad is charging…

@B3ASTMOD3X

Hi, when requesting for a route to be added please do it in the proper format. Thanks!

Just added a route to Jackson Hole!

I feel like the Delta ERJ could be a better fit

Medium Haul Flight

Departure Airport: Melbourne International (YMML)

Arrival Airport: Alice Springs International (YBAS)

Distance: 1074 NM

Flight Time: 2 Hours 25 Minutes

Aircraft: Qantas New Roo 737-800

Speed: M0.78

Route: YMML MMLSM ROKDL DABUX RAVEN JAMOR BHIWG 28S39 DPW OWS JCK BASWD BASWI BASWM YBAS

This Route is awesome to fly with great scenery of the outbacks, and if you also want to make a slightly different route, you may spot Ayers Rock!

Added a route to good ol Faleolo in Samoa 🇼🇸 🇼🇸 🇼🇸

I’m definitely gonna try Singapore to San Fransisco…thanks for making this!!

ok ill do that for you

it’s you’re opinion, so go ahead and do whatever with the aircraft, i just prefer the 787

Added a short haul route to the list with a twist. Enjoy the beautiful scenery from NZQN to NZMC! 🏔

@CamoPlayz_517
@RTG113

The routes you guys have suggested have been added on the list! Thank you for providing such unique routes for the community to enjoy.

@Chief305 Auckland Apia is also flown with the ANZ 777 and Newark Hong Kong is also flown with CPA 77W

Ever thought of adding ULH? I got a range of ULH flights that you can carry full passengers with

@Jacob_Sim I didn’t add those routes, those were other fellow Regulars. ;)