Send me your real life photos and I will photoshop them!

Hi IFC I would like to create this thread to photoshop any real life aviation photos you have! Just leave a picture and a comment about what you would like doing to it! There is a similar thread like this for IF photos but people are submitting real world photos there and therefore it gets very confusing and lots of photos are missed! So if you do have a real world aviation photo them please submit it to this thread and I shall try my best to photoshop the photos

Thanks to @QANTAS_001 for opening the IF photoshopping thread!

To Create less confusion please send your real world aviation photos to this thread and IF photos to the other thread

Thank you!

Make it have a BA tail πŸ˜‚

!!! Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!!!

This is the best I could do! 😬 I hope you like it

As I am just a beginner in photoshopping it may not be my very best!

Seems legit! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Make 1/4 Emirates, 1/4 Ethaid, 1/4 Oman and leave 1/4 Qatar. πŸ˜‚

Ok I will try 😬!!!

I appreciate that a lot @captainmalik I really hope this thread will become large and grow to it’s full potential. This thread was perfect because I don’t think there was something on the lines of topic in this community. Thanks for making such a great topic. πŸ‘

I know it’s not very good but hopefully I will get better as this thread grows!

Hi!
This is supposed to be in #real-world-aviation! I’ve flagged it so a mod can move it.

I am closing this because it’s in the wrong category, poor quality edits, and the IFC is not a place for practicing photoshop, as we do pay a considerable amount for file storage here.

We encourage quality engagement relavent to Infinite Flight or real world aviation. Thanks!