In my opinion the Avanti is definitely one of the most unique civil aircraft I have ever seen.
On top of that it’s probably the best performing turboprop out there. It does even outdistance some light jets. That’s very, very impressive.
The reason why I do request the EVO is that this third generation avanti did got some upgrades like better aerodynamics wich did lead to a 50NM higher range than the second gen. and if you do order the optional fuel tank it does offer even 200NM more.
Description of the manufacturer
Avanti EVO blends the very best of Italian style, peerless craftsmanship, and intelligent thinking to create an aircraft that stands alone for its values. With greater range, faster climb, reduced fuel costs, a lower noise footprint, added safety systems, and a more luxurious cabin, Avanti EVO is yet another step forward. Its speed exceeds 400 KTAS, faster than many jets and at a fraction of the direct running costs. Add to that a significantly improved service and support network, an innovative new maintenance program that can keep costs under control better than ever, and Avanti EVO stands alone for intelligence and elegance.
- Maximum Speed (at 31,000ft ISA): 402 KTAS
- MMO: 0.70 Mach
- Max Range (NBAA IFR, Increased Range Conf.): 1,770 NM
- Service Ceiling: 41,000ft
- Rate of Climb (MTOW, 12,100lb): 2,770 fpm
- Take-Off Distance (SL, ISA, to clear 50ft): 3,190 ft
- Landing Distance (SL, ISA, 50ft, MLW, no reverse): 3,282 ft
- Span: 47.06 ft
- Length: 47.27 ft
- Height: 13.06 ft
- Max Seating Capacity: 8+2 crew
- Max Take-off Weight: 12,100 lb
- Max Landing Weight: 11,500 lb