New YouTube video is now up! - InfiniteFlightPosts

Well done! Maybe it's just me, but I think that epic music or just electronic would fit perfectly with the cinematics. (Not that the soundtrack you chose doesn't fit)

Excellent!! Love the music on this one.

Excellent work Dan!.

Nice man!! You do a great job on your videos!

Yeah, these are all brilliant! Well done 👍

New video will be up soon and it's looking very cool! Behind the scenes ;) ^^

Upload schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday

enjoy:

https://youtu.be/0Rv5TiGp94E

feedback?

Just thought I'd quickly say thanks for all the support!!!

enjoy:

This was uploaded on a Saturday to replace the video that had constant faults uploading on Friday.

enjoy:

Really good video, Can I ask though for clarity, and this is open for IFC discussion.... Does it still count as a landing, if you fail to climb above 1500ft?

I do my "patterns" in a Cessna 208 at 400AGL on a single runway and teardrop back to the runway. I get all of my landings and XP for that session. It's much easier than using an airliner like in the video, or a Spitfire that may be more challenging for others to use. So to answer your question, there isn't a specified altitude as far as I know. Just make sure the main gear and the nose gear/tailwheel are all touching at some point.😊

Yeah it still counts as a landing

It still counts however if you go above 1500 then go down below I think in some regions it counts as a landing even if you don't touch the ground. Must be a glitch in the system.

@IFP-Dan great video. I have done this in the past at KLGB which trying to get up to Grade 4

I thought they had changed it to stop people 'bunny-hopping'

It happened to me a week or so ago maybe I haven't got the latest update.

enjoy:

Very well done, congratulations on the video.

enjoy:

enjoy: