New YouTube video is now up! - InfiniteFlightPosts

Amazing video! Really nice!

Nice vid. The music fits perfectly with the vibrance of global. Some amazing clips I have never seen before too! Just makes me more excited!

Nice! Really like the vid!

@Pilot999 @Carrots4Luke1 Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it

I have four questions xD
What editing software do you use to make these amazing Infinite Flight videos?
And do you use free cam only?
What phone/tablet do you have?
And last question xD
What recording app do you use.
Sorry just interested in making IF movies as well :)
Great editing btw!

I like the music whats the song called?

• iMove (mac version)
  • Try to stick to free cam most of the time to get some different shots and every so often I use the default cinematic angles
  • iPhone 7 Plus
  • QuickTime Player

Here you go :)

Teaser shot? Looks great!

Man love the video it is the coolest thing I have ever seen ,tell me what the name of the song u playing on the background?

@IFP-Dan You would win a prize if you could recreate this Boeing video:

All of your videos are purely amazing you should be very proud of your work.

Love your content, but why did you post this video of global on a second channel claiming it was “leaked footage” when you know it isn’t? Clickbait much?

Wasn’t that footage when somebody was testing out looking around instead of swiping the screen or something?

Correct - Epaga released it - with Laura’s permission - to demonstrate a potential head-tracking app

Technically it’s leaked footage as it’s unlisted. No longer viewable to the public unless a link has been provided. That’s the old channel though… there’s been a fresh start since then. Said goodbye to clickbait although it’s the way that every big YouTuber grows. I don’t feel the need for it anymore seeing as I’ve almost gained 1,000 subs in 4 months without it:)

Also while I’m here writing this, I’d just like to say I’m sorry for the lack of uploads. Homework, school, homework, school…📝

Edit: I’ve got something planned