New YouTube video is now up! - InfiniteFlightPosts

If there’s is going to be

@IFP-Dan All your videos are amazing! Cant wait to see what you do with global and the md11/dc10 update.

Thank you! Neither can I tbh, it’ll look great :)

Well there first thing I’m doing once global is released is opening the screen recorder and uploading a vid asap. And then I will fly ;)

Infinite Flight Movie - Global

It gets really good around 0:24!

What do you think? Is it good?

Sounds like the sort of music where there should be a monster 777-300ER causing over the alps… will save this for global :)

Edit: Or not, look at the description…

Is it copyrighted???

yeah, have a look at the bottom of the description

NoCopyrightSounds on YouTube is one of the best places to look. I love NCS, they have great stuff.

That screen recorder is not available anymore in that tutorial video.

I know. I have pinned a comment and I will try to find a working way with a trusted developer

Sorry that it’s quite a short video. Got rushed at the last min but hey, it’s better than nothing :)

I loved the Air India 744 landing in the end. Keep up the good work!

Is there going to be an Airbus video ?

He’s already done one. :)

Oh, didn’t know. Thanks tho, both Airbus and Boeing vids are awesome.

Introducing Something New!

What is this “something new” you may ask…
Pretty much Instead of me constantly uploading Infinite Flight Movies, I want to get a bit more involved with the community & subscribers themselves. Being completely honest, I have had this idea for quite a while now. From when I only had around 50 subs :)
So what I want to do is record your events that take place in Infinite Flight! Obviously at the same time you’ll be supplying me with content. So in return I will give you the following things listed below:

• Link to any of your social media accounts in the description (Not being specific because for example some people may not have Instagram)

• If you’re a content creator I will add one of your videos to the cards of that event video

• I will pin one of your social media accounts in the description

^(Only applies to the event creator)^

Now if you do want one of your events recorded then don’t hesitate to chuck a PM over to me. In the PM, please make sure you either tell me the event name so I can look for it or just simply provide a link.

Feedback on this new idea would be appreciated!
Do you like the idea?

• Yeah!
  • No

0 voters

You should consider doing a few promotional videos for some VA’s, especially the newer ones. Looks like a great idea and hope to use it some time in the future!

Recorded a few clips from busy London city airport tonight! Vid should be up soon. You might see yourself if you were there👀