McDonnell Douglas MD-11/DC-10 Livery Tracking Thread

Ok @DeerCrusher @Christian_Richardson and @Daniel14, I’m sending you all a PM and we’ll debate it

So the American Airline’s MD-11 has been converted to a FedEx MD-11F that is currently flying! Neat!

That means that people have flown in a cargo plane.😂

Guys can we please stop the useless arguing…
I log into the community, and see 15 new posts in this topic. I think “Sweet, a new livery is confirmed”. Obviously not, it is just some arguing that doesn’t actually add more information. Only post here if a new livery is confirmed, or any development regarding this next update is published in social media.
Please please please?
Thanks.

Just flag them then… that is what flagging is for.

The DC-10 and md-11 dont have TRUCK tilt

download

images

No tilt

Hahahahaha, very funny

@Pilot999
McDonnell Douglas MD-11/DC-10 Livery Tracking Thread
This is a better pic of the MD-11 slight gear tilt

There is no slight TRUCK tilt 😂😂😂

It’s only because the plane is flaring and the gear is attached to the plane. Not hanging of like a piece of string on a door handle

Can’t wait! Who gonna fly out of Louisville?

Well would ya look at this! That ping is flawless!

This will definitely improve the quality of YouTube videos, and allow us to judge landings!

Also notice how high quality both aircraft are!

Laura testing the network coding on the KC-10!

Posted 2 posts about yours, link to the video

Smoother frame rate with the testing as well

In the description it says, “Still a lot of work to do before it’s ready.” I wonder if this new networking code will come with the MD 11/DC 10 update.

“Still a lot of work to do before it’s ready.” Now look the MD-11, sorry but it won’t be coming, a lot of work means a lot of work

So I guess we’ll see the new plane then the network stuff after, not bad!

Cant wait to fly that fire tanker just look at it in action https://youtu.be/AXEete8_tPs