Hello and welcome to the Official Thread of Simple Aviation:
What is Simple Aviation
- Simple Aviation is a topic of me, putting everyday facts, and turning them into simpler facts for you to understand. I take everyday wiki facts that some people can’t understand and I turn them into simpler form. This is not subjected to copyright however I kindly ask that you don’t use this title.
- CNN Article
- HuffPost Article
- CNN Article: US Companies Agree To Reopen the search
- This post is approved as not a duplicate:
As The Search for Malaysia MH370 Continues!:
Background On The New Search:
The Malaysian Government officially announced a “no find no fee” meaning you don’t find our aircraft you don’t get payed"… The search was issued by private US based tech companies to find the missing aircraft. The basic way it works is a company , “Ocean Infinity” will only receive the payment if the company is successful in finding parts of the aircrafts! Malaysia really wants this mystery solved and they are hiring every available private company , as this isn’t a US Government funded search. Australia and Malaysia wil be leading the search and the more the companies find, the more they get payed. The government is issuing a 90 day search for the aircraft! If it is not found by then, the search will disband… Money is starting to get rolling in to find the aircraft. The Malaysian Flight 370 is said to be found near Australia.
Who is MH370: Malaysia Flight 370 was a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing mysteriously disappeared over the Indian Ocean… No real evidence explained what happen until they found some parts of the plane… The aircraft is trying to be found as it lays in the ocean.
Technology that will be used: Australia and Malaysian Navy are going to use underwater drones and many tech devices to find the aircraft. As Malaysia hired many private companies the companies are planning on using their technology to further find the aircrafts…he drones – Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) – do not need to be towed by surface ships, as was the case with previous searches, which, according to Ocean Infinity, makes their search capabilities more effective.The technology will cover more then 10,000 km of ocean and are destined to find the aircraft! Radars, sensors and camera’s will also be used to find the aircraft as in the air :)
Countries In The Search: So far there are three that were listed:
- United States Of America (USA)
…The United States agreed to reopen their search but Malaysian Officials say the deal is not yet finalized!
The amount of money rewarded if the aircraft is found:
The reward was announced of up to 70 million dollar reward if the wreckage from Malaysia Flight 370 is found in the 90 day period. Many companies including the Ocean Infinity is to believed “specializing in collecting high resolution geophysical seabed data”.
One Specific Company Destined To Find The Aircraft: Ocean Infinity a company in the US, is destined to find the aircrafts in the North and South Indian Ocean. They are already planning out the Vessel : Seabed Constructor, which includes a 65 man crew." The company said it will use up to eight “free flying” autonomous underwater vehicles capable of untethered search operations, allowing it “to go deeper and collect higher quality data,”
My Review On The Topic:
- I am excited for whats to come with the aircraft. As only 3 months were issued, this gives companies not so much time for planning rather then searching… As the search was discontinued last year, the companies are hoping to find the aircraft this year. In my opinion, they need to extend the amount of time given to find the aircraft. I do wish the best of luck on the crew members and companies to find the missing aircraft and I do hope the search will conclude in a final conclusion, my name is Ryan, this is simple aviation, have a great new year…
If you have anything to add, please do so and let me know what you think, signing out, Ryan