Introducing Infinite Passengers

Sir, you’re clearly asking us to violate the very basic rules of aviation. Landing lights, as it is very obvious, are for landing (and take-off) while the strobes are for while using the runway.

Maybe it’ll be more realistic if takeoff is bounded to landings lights instead. Crossing runways doesn’t require landing lights, only take off and landing requires landing lights.

can you add some realistic sound for cabin crew example: snacks & drinks announcement

Some Example:

In-flight Announcement 1
 Ladies and gentlemen, this is China Airline flight 999 bound for Japan. While you are getting comfortable in the cabin, this is a reminder that all carry-on baggage must fit securely either in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you.
 The captain of this flight is Mr. Don Silver. And I am Paul Lai, the in-flight attendant. Today’s flight time to the destination will be two hours and 30 minutes. Our captain will provide you with more information after take-off. Before our departure, please make sure that your seats are in the upright position and tray tables are stowed. Also, please be aware that this is a non-smoking cabin and smoking in the lavatory or any part of the cabin is strictly prohibited. Cell phones and other electronic devices should be switched off while landing and take-off. We advise you to remain seated and fasten your seat belt at all times during our flight. On behalf of China Airline, we welcome you on board and wish you a pleasant journey. Please feel free to ask any attendant for assistance. Thank you!

In-flight announcement 2
 Ladies and gentlemen, this is your head flight attendant, Paul Lai speaking. For your comfort and safety, there are 12 flight attendants on board today. If you need any assistance, please contact any of them. Now I would like to announce our services today. In a few minutes, we will be serving red wine and soft drinks, followed by lunch. Our lunch menu is in the seat pocket in front of you. After meal, duty free service will start. Please refer to the duty free booklet in the seat pocket as well. Our entertainment program will be 7 movies at different channels. Two hours before arrival, snacks and beverage will be served. For further details on the service today, please refer to your in-flight magazine. Any question, please let us know. Thank you for flying Singapore Airline. We wish you a wonderful trip.

In-flight announcement 3
 Captain: Hello everyone, this is the captain speaking, and I want to welcome you to Flight 18 bound for Seattle. Our flight time today is 11 hours and 14 minutes, and we will be flying at an average altitude of 29,000 feet. The local time in Seattle is a quarter to twelve (11:45), and the current weather is sunny, but there is a chance of rain later in the day. We will be arriving at Gate 13, and we will be announcing connecting flights on our approach to the Seattle airport.
 On behalf of Cathay Pacific Airlines and the crew, I want to wish you an enjoyable stay in the Seattle area or at your final destination. Now, please sit back and enjoy the flight.

Airport Announcement 1
 Hello. Passengers flying Japan Air Flight 17 bound for Osaka, with a stop in Tokyo. The departure gate has been changed to 30B. Also, there will be a slight departure delay due to severe weather outside. The ground crew is in the process of defrosting the wings in preparation for departure. It also looks like the flight is slightly overbooked, so we are offering free round-trip tickets to a few passengers willing to take a later flight. We should be boarding about a quarter to the hour. Thank you for your patience.

Airport Announcement 2
All international passengers must proceed to the security check at least two hours prior to departure. Safety check recently has increased the length of the process. Please give yourself enough time. No priority will be given to latecomers. To speed up the process, there are a few things you can do following arrival at the security check. Remove all metal items from your clothing and body and take off your shoes. Place all these items in a single plastic box. Also take any notebook computers out of their cases. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please also add captain announcement. It just to pick right content to add in sound package…this is just my opinion…

another example

Boarding

This announcement is usually made while the aircraft is parked at the gate and the last passengers are boarding.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.
If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.

If you have any questions about our flight today, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you.”

Door closure

Usually before the door is closed, or while it is closed, this announcement is made.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is/my name is X and I’m your chief flight attendant. On behalf of (Captain Z and) the entire crew, welcome aboard ??? Airlines flight ???, non-stop service from ??? to ??? (then continuing on to ???).
Our flight time will be of ??? hours and ??? minutes. We will be flying at an altitude of ??? feet/meters at a ground speed of ??? miles per hour/kilometers per hour.

At this time, make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position and that your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, your portable electronic devices must be set to ‘airplane’ mode until an announcement is made upon arrival. Thank you.”

When the door is closed and the aircraft is about to pushback, the Captain or the Chief flight attendant will make an announcement intended to the flight attendants.

“Flight attendants/Cabin Crew, please prepare for gate departure.”
“Flight attendants/Cabin Crew, doors on automatic, cross-check and report. Thank you.”

Safety demonstration

Depending on the type of aircraft and presence of a video system, this announcement will be made.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to direct your attention to the television monitors. We will be showing our safety demonstration and would like the next few minutes of your complete attention.”
If there is no video system and the flight attendants do the demonstration themselves in the aisles, the announcement might be as follows.

“Now we request your full attention as the flight attendants demonstrate the safety features of this aircraft”.
Either on the video screen, or live, the safety demonstration might sound like this. If it is a video presentation, it usually starts with a friendly welcome from the airline, the reminder of the seat belt sign currently illuminated, the seat back and tray table restriction, as well as the carry-on luggage.

“When the seat belt sign illuminates, you must fasten your seat belt. Insert the metal fittings one into the other, and tighten by pulling on the loose end of the strap. To release your seat belt, lift the upper portion of the buckle. We suggest that you keep your seat belt fastened throughout the flight, as we may experience turbulence.
There are several emergency exits on this aircraft (??? forward, ??? aft, and ??? over each wing.) Please take a few moments now to locate your nearest exit. In some cases, your nearest exit may be behind you. If we need to evacuate the aircraft, floor-level lighting will guide you towards the exit. Doors can be opened by moving the handle in the direction of the arrow. Each door is equipped with an inflatable slide which may also be detached and used as a life raft.

Oxygen and the air pressure are always being monitored. In the event of a decompression, an oxygen mask will automatically appear in front of you. To start the flow of oxygen, pull the mask towards you. Place it firmly over your nose and mouth, secure the elastic band behind your head, and breathe normally. Although the bag does not inflate, oxygen is flowing to the mask. If you are travelling with a child or someone who requires assistance, secure your mask on first, and then assist the other person. Keep your mask on until a uniformed crew member advises you to remove it.

In the event of an emergency, please assume the bracing position. (Lean forward with your hands on top of your head and your elbows against your thighs. Ensure your feet are flat on the floor.)

A life vest is located in a pouch under your seat or between the armrests. When instructed to do so, open the plastic pouch and remove the vest. Slip it over your head. Pass the straps around your waist and adjust at the front. To inflate the vest, pull firmly on the red cord, only when leaving the aircraft. If you need to refill the vest, blow into the mouthpieces. Use the whistle and light to attract attention. (Also, your seat bottom cushion can be used as a flotation device. Pull the cushion from the seat, slip your arms into the straps, and hug the cushion to your chest.)

At this time, your portable electronic devices must be set to ‘airplane’ mode until an announcement is made upon arrival.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Tampering with, disabling, or destroying the smoke detectors located in the lavatories is prohibited by law.

You will find this and all the other safety information in the card located in the seat pocket in front of you. We strongly suggest you read it before take-off. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our crew members. We wish you all an enjoyable flight.”

Take-off/ascent

Usually, the Captain will make a small briefing before take-off, sometimes indicating the priority for take-off (e.g. “We are third in priority for take-off, we should depart in about five minutes”). But there is always an announcement like:

“Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please.”
“Cabin crew, please take your seats for take-off.”
Within a minute after take-off, an announcement may be made reminding passengers to keep their seat belts fastened.

After passing above clouds or turbulence, the Captain will turn off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, but usually, the aircraft is still climbing to its cruising altitude. The flight attendants will then invite the passengers to release their seat belts if needed.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, and you may now move around the cabin. However we always recommend to keep your seat belt fastened while you’re seated.
In a few moments, the flight attendants will be passing around the cabin to offer you hot or cold drinks, as well as breakfast/dinner/supper/a light meal/a snack. Alcoholic drinks are also available at a nominal charge/with our compliments. (On long flights with inflight entertainment: Also, we will be showing you our video presentation.) Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight. Thank you.”

Turbulence

Occasionally, turbulence may occur during a flight. The seat belt sign will turn on and, in case of moderate to severe turbulence ahead, the flight crew will make a brief announcement.

“Flight attendants/Cabin crew, please be seated.”
Shortly after the seat belt sign illuminates, this announcement will be made.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. We are now crossing a zone of turbulence. Please return your seats and keep your seat belts fastened. Thank you.”

Descent/final

Before, or during the descent, the Captain will usually make an announcement with local time and temperature at the destination airport, and time left until arrival. It is followed by an announcement from the flight attendant.

“Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you.”
To indicate the landing clearance or final approach, the Captain will either make the following announcement and/or blink the No Smoking sign.

“Flight attendants, prepare for landing please.”
“Cabin crew, please take your seats for landing.”
It may be followed by an announcement by a flight attendant.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the ??? airport. Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to make a final compliance check and pick up any remaining cups and glasses. Thank you.”

Landing

After touchdown, and as the aircraft is turning off the active runway and taxiing to the gate, the flight attendant will do one last announcement.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ??? Airport. Local time is ??? and the temperature is ???.
For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. (Depending on the airline’s policy/local laws: At this time, you may use your cellular phones if you wish./Cellular phones may only be used once the Fasten Seat Belt sign has been turned off.)

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of ??? Airlines and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day/evening/night/stay!”

You didn’t copy that word for word off a website, did you?

Adding on to the post 2 posts above, maybe you can talk into it like “Hello and welcome on board United flight 747 (rip), today we will be flying the queen of the skies, the 747-400, from here in San Fransisco, across the Pacific to Honolulu, please buckle to your seatbelts and watch our safety announcements as we taxi to the runway for takeoff” and then it plays it all over to the passengers

Good point… we could potentially make it so that users can record their own sounds (ideally just once) then they choose their “custom” sound pack when starting flight.
Depends on how hot the demand for something like this would be…

I’d buy it, and so would other people, custom passenger announcements, like maybe you just speak like “announce seatbelt off” and it’ll say something you put in like “attention passengers we have now reached cruising altitude and as you have noticed the seatbelt sign is off, we recommend that you keep your seatbelt on in your seat but you are now free to move about the cabin now, thanks!” But something like taxi announcements would be manually done Everytime because you know, you’ll most likely (unless it’s a VA) be flying a different livery and/or plane and you don’t want to be flying a UA744 (sorry😭) and it says “welcome on board this Lufthansa A320”

i just give some idea…but i realize that announcement mention 1 model only…Boeing 777…whereas that time i use b737…i hope you will keep upgrade and make it more realistic for sound and announcement…

Did you really just write this all? That’s one essay.
Also, this would be very hard to configure for each arrival airport, cruising altitude etc.

Cool idea right there!

@Luqman_Hussain The app is still crashing when I select an airplane from another company and not mine…

My Infinite Passengers IOS app has not been recording landings at all lately, so I have to cancel the flight, and not complete it, and it primarily does it when I log a route flight in airline mode? Any possible fixes?

i think it could be done…but certain part only…not necessary put all in 1 package…for you information…there is one app similar to infinite flight passenger called in-flight assistant (IFA) that provide sound pack…copilot, GPWS and PA (Passenger)

example of PA sound pack:

welcome,
safety briefing,
prepare takeoff,
after initial climb, snacks & drinks,
beginning Decent
prepare for landing
after landing
soft landing applause
muffled

but i do love to use infinite passengers because it provide sound pack for all airlines including Malaysia Airlines…i love if @Luqman_Hussain can develope more sound pack for IP…

Good thought, @Capt.Amil. It’s my personal feeling though that the two apps be unique and at the top of what they are currently and not to mix the features, which may create some issues. Nonetheless, new features are as always greatly welcome.

This is a very good app , love it and enjoy it… Great all around enhancement of the flight and flying experience… Also this developer is constantly improving it!

I’m getting -5 for landing lights no matter what I seem to do. I turn on before crossing the hold line, off after FL100. Back on before FL100 and off again exiting runway. I’ve tried some different stuff but… always getting dinged. Any ideas… bug issues? Samsung GS2 tab SM-T810. Thanks… really enjoying the app. I wpuld suggest that if I haven’t found this yet (just installed yesterday) a document matrix covering scoring and how it works. Like…what would cause a -5 for landing lights. :-)

Something to considering adding if you haven’t already…cost! Fuel and gate fee. You could probably use standard amounts but…say show a charge for fueling up or… based in the equipment and flight time do a simple calculation and show it as a charge. Simplify gate fees to maybe 3 tiers for airports. JFK and LAX are gonna be more than say Nashville and St. Louis. I just made $34 mil for a flight from phx to tapa in a 747. That would make and CEOs head explode. ;-) Even maintenance fees. Gotta overhaul engines!

@Lugman_Hussain. MaxSez: Fine Work, great App. Bout time you change the Topic Title. Seem Feb- Nov is an extremly long introductory period.
Regard, G’Day

First of all: nice add-on. Happy with the buy!

An issue: I am dealing with the same issue as Danny_Sabo, specifically when I am descending and I turn on the landing lights at around 10200-10100 ft I get -5 points for not turning on the landing lights, while they are on, on time.

What seems to be corrected is the landing lights penalty before entering the runway, so I am happy with that one already :-)

Keep up the good work and continuous improvements!

I have a problem with the landing lights. I always get -5 points and I do not know what to do. I’ve been reviewing entries about the topic but I do not get anything clear. Can anyone tell me what the correct on / off is in both takeoff and landing? thank you very much