Introducing Infinite Passengers

Just to clarify, I meant the annoucements once I start the descent, my apologies for the confusion.

Boarding music, safety announcements and multiplayer - Infinite Passengers

Oh okay. And I don’t think there is any announcements when you start your descent. From what I know the announcements will be made upon pushback/taxi, when you get to 6,000ft and after landing.

Thank you. Hopefully those annoucements get added.

No worries, glad I could help. And yeah hopefully :)

How come I haven’t seen this before? I’m going to buy it as soon as I get home! Great Job!

How was space? How long were you up there for? Lol

This is wrong:

^^^^^ Thats a Q-300, not Q400.

Why is it now $3.99 thought you said it was $1.99

Are you using the same monetary system as @Luqman_Hussain :)

I really want this yet I want something else for another game that’s on sale so I’ll buy it soon

Hey @Luqman_Hussain, I just updated and went to do a flight to try on the new sounds. However, after I click on Start on Infinite Passengers and head on to IF I get the “found infinite flight” message, but then " connection error: no route to host" message pops up.

Also, if I try to open IP while IF is already running it would cause IF to crash.

I was not getting the connection error before updating the app.

Thank you for looking into this.

Infinite Passengers - Major release

The exact situation happened to me. Infinite Passengers would tell me the souls on board and then I would go to Infinite Flight, where IP would first say Infinite Flight found but then would say Connection error.

I checked the latest reviews on the play store, and the latest reviews are mentioning the same issue. I’m sure Luqman is already aware and is working om a fix.

I LOVE this idea! :)

Should be fixed if everyone updates to the latest version.

CONNECTION error?! I’ve NEVER seen that message, BUT…I’ve had OTHER
issues such as no v-speed callouts.

I haven’t had time to log on IF, but I will report back when I do.

If I receive a phone call, and ignore it, the connection between the two apps is still lost. And I always happen to get a call about 30 mins into a flight lol. Landing doesn’t record, no decent or landing announcements, it’s a punch in the gut every time it happens.

Also, somehow I went from positive $10mil, to negative $100mil after the update.

I have a problem,

I created a new account, after which the app,asked me for my Airline name and the founders name, after clicking on easy, medium or hard, a white screen appears and then it takes me back to the sign in page…

Try restarting your device