Infinite Flight Global Airport Tracking Thread

Winter Havens Gilbert Airport (KGIF) In Central Florida.

EDVP - Peine Glindbruchkippe (Germany, Lowersaxony)

EDVN – Flugplatz Northeim (Germany, Lowersaxony)
IMG_1884

EDVC – Flugplatz Celle-Arloh (Germany, Lowersaxony)
IMG_1883

Those three airfield are my first ones wich got approved!😁

LEJR - Jerez de la Frontera International Airport, Andalucía, Spain:

Rather small international airport in the southwest of Spain, gateway to the sun for many german and british tourists during summer. Airport is also home to FTEJerez, a well known flight school training aspiring airline pilots.

Official BavariaAVIATION DetailScale™: 100%

Overviews:

Passenger Terminal:

GA District South (featuring FTEJerez buildings and apron, Real Aeroclub de Jerez facilities, Helipads and further general aviation spawns):

This is what the original X-Plane file contained:

And you can also guess what airport I am working on right here:

That’s it for now.
My airport count is now at 110, many more to come.
However, things might take longer in near future since I am also fixing loads of airports during beta testing and school is starting soon as well…

YSSY? seems like it, considering the runway layout…

I’m hoping someone could edit YXY.

@HEYEY Sure you still want to say that?

Wow does look fantastic. I will definitely fly there and i did fly there one for vacation.
A young first ifficer performed the landing but he did touch down pretty late -> he had to brake very hard. Everybody was hanging in their seatbelts 😂.

@HEYEY I feel like being nice and doing something nice, I’ll edit YXY now ;)! @ewanfleming Bump those chances up to 110% ;). BTW i am only doing this to prove @ewanfleming we do not take suggestions.

Hi I would like to know if someone is going to or is editing TJSJ?

our fellow editor @Blently reedited the airport a couple of weeks ago:

Please avoid commenting in developer if you’re not a contributor, thanks! :)

Sorry and Thank You!

Thx sooo much!!!

Hey, where do you request an airport

You DONT , if you want a specific airport. Join the editing team 😊

So how would I go around joining?

All official airport editing activity goes on in our Slack team, which you can join by emailing airports@liveflightapp.com

http://airportediting.com/

Thanks I appreciate it

Two important notes for anyone:

1. This thread is no chat room, no Q&A thread, no airport editing information thread, no could-you-please-do-my-home-airport or how-do-i-join-airport-editing thread, this is a tracking thread.
    What does that mean? Airport editors and only airport editors post pictures of the airports they did here and that should be the only content of this thread. No need to say how good an airport looks or what not. Leave a like or something if you like what we spend hours of our lifetime for we could as well use for predicting global release dates.
    If you have any questions, this is the thread you are looking for, not this one. Everything you could possibly ask us is answered in detail here:
  1. Our issue tracker is only to be touched by listed airport editors. You know that you are an airport editor if you are added to our Slack team. If you think making issues for your favorite airports on our issue tracker will make your airports be edited faster you are as wrong as you could possibly be. They are equipped with a fictional Ultra Low Priority label or end up like this airport which I spilled my magic potion on and is now some tiny airport in Oman that nobody of you will have ever heard of and doesn’t even have a terminal building.
    Lesson learned?

LIBR-Brindisi Airport-APULIA-ITALY

Main passenger terminal.

Some old military apron I guess, now a UN base.