Infinite Flight 18.4 Release

Great update, I like the new HUD options, only problem is on iOS the systems button is right above the AP button so you’re going to hit that accidentally more now.

Alright…

So, I don’t know how to fly the CRJ-200 😂😂

It’s a very different feel then the -900. Mark, time to make another CRJ tutorial for the -200 & -1000 😁🤣

What a surprise! Will be nice for the FNF tonight.

Once again thank you developers for a job well done, keep up the good work. It is well worth the money!!

Thank you for the great work! Love the new UI and the new CRJ200 and 1000! Looking forward to what is to come! Time to go leave a review on the App Store.

Interesting, I’m so disappointed that this update didn’t include call signs for Peach air or Wow. But I have been waiting for the crj.

The callsigns were added, there was just a logistical error with the release… we’ll expose them in the next update (or hotfix if we have one). Sorry about that!

Awesome update. Love the CRJ200!

It’s a tricky one compared to the other variants! Mark has a tutorial on production now. You’ll see it soon (I need it too).

Amazing update, thank you! This sim just keeps getting better. Great to see another SkyTeam livery in the mix.

It’s been discussed before many times, Laura has said that FDS does not go by what people request with the voting system, but rather what aircraft us users fly.

If that was the case they wouldn’t have made the effort to change it into a voting system and I think I see where this is coming from. That was not fully implied so I would not go on to spread false statements.

Is it wrong that my favorite part of this update is that the FPV can be switched off? I’m pumped about the CRJ additions but I’m beyond thrilled about the FPV switch lol

How about you download it? You’ll enjoy it a lot more!

The CRJ-200 handles really well especially takeoff.

Updated my review, still 5 stars of course. 🙂

I knl2 you can’t wait to try the new ATC feature.Have fun using it!

That ls funny I just did and there is a tutorial I am reading was just about to withdraw ;).

You know that there are people out there who just bash Infinite Flight for “some reason”…

My question is, how could you even begin to bash this flight simulator and FDS when they are
Delivering quality products In a fashionable time?

Most of the negative reviews on the Apple Store have to do with either the price of this flight simulator or how long updates, etc are… Like it’s just sad that those are the things that are holding Infinite Flight back from being a near 5 Star app…

Great work FDS once again… Just know that we thank you for everything that you do… (Even @Cameron when he adds bugs)

I love the new update! 5 stars of course! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It`s really impressive to see how much IF has change over the years, since I bought it back in 2013!

Well done FDS and thank you!