Infinite Flight 18.4 Release

I’m gonna go with the first one 😂

You guys! Infinite Flight gets better every time! I’m super excited! Thank you for all of us work you do!

it released, I just got it

That’s really cool. Continue with those great updates.

Does anybody Know what FPV: Flight Plan Vector
does for you in the sim?

Air Canada Express all the way man!!

I’m confused on what that even is, I’m pretty sure infinite flight will upload a tutorial about it though

This will be your FPV:

https://discourse-cdn-sjc1.com/infiniteflight/uploads/default/original/4X/c/4/d/c4db7855e5b36d00827bca9d254ba16fb0b4dda1.png

Awesome! Thanks for grinding out these awesome updates FDS! 👏

Can’t control on Expert Server

Ok thank you I appreciate it.

Congratulations all the team of infinite flight for the beautiful work on the CRJ1000 and CRJ700

Great to see the crj family complete! But there seems to be extreme lag with the crj-1000.

If you’re experiencing lag, you could post a support thread in #support and see if there’s any solutions. Clearing cache can help, reinstalling IF can help, and if there are any other possible solutions I bet you could find them if you make a thread. That is, if one isn’t already made.

A pleasant suprise! Though I was looking forward to some additional aircraft reworks like the A320s in the last update.

I had a feeling something like this was coming. Mostly because I leave for vacation on Saturday and this would be my luck LOL. Hope the beach house has good WiFi! …my wife is going to be so mad

Do I want to update now, or make one last week with the CRJ 200 matter? Choices

The CRJ’s and A320 family are newer builds which have more details and use more processing power for graphics. Lag is a general term and everyone throws it around without any reference to what level it is. A video is one of the best ways to show the lag.

• Lower graphics settings/Alias off
  • Reboot device prior to flying
  • Close background apps (twitter, facebook, etc)

Please use the #support category for device issues.

Awesome job FDS!! I give you a tap in the back for a awesome job!!

I have been looking forward to this for a while!

I can’t see the update in my appstore, is this a problem?