Infinite Flight 18.4 Release

For a more challenging experience, that’s what I would think.

Everyone has solo! Just to let you know. It’s what you get when you first buy the game @Hinata

With @Levet, @Brandon_Kreuter, and @Grizpac, after a beautiful flight in the Bahamas. The CRJ2 wears the Infinite Flight livery really well.

What’s your favorite livery so far?

Yah. I’m jealous about the fps on the crj family;)

Again I surely will give it 5 hard earned stars ! If I could I would give it millions! I love the new interface as it makes everything so much more easier to maneuver procedures. Well done, well balanced and very true to it’s form in terms to this update ! Cheers!

So you don’t have pro?

I do have pro but no a good fps.

Whats challenging about not knowing where your AC is heading?

The IF livery looks really stunning, it truly does. I can’t wait to fly this aircraft.

Oh. I was just confused hehe. You should try restarting your device once in a while and charge it full battery that will help. What phone do you have

AA or Delta. The united one looks good but not as good since it is the old livery

Yah. I’m still on vacation so when I get back I’ll.
And I’m using ipad.

Has anybody in the United States, been able to update? Don’t know if it’s on a time zone thing or what but just wasn’t able to find an update!

I have the update, Maybe it is a time zone thing idk, i’m on the east coast.

Ahh, west coast boi right here, that seems like the issue, Thanks so much though!

Sure thing, I got it about an hour or two ago here so maybe like another hour for you? Best of luck ;)

Definitely does! Looks better in it than any other aircaft in my opinion.

Just passed my final for ASL and now I’m getting this!!

I asked the same thing, just search on the IFC FPV question

Is IF amazing or is IF amazing?? I dont know which to choose