Infinite Flight 18.4 Release

What a pleasant surprise to wake up too! Thanks FDS! You never fail to disappoint!

Do you think FDS will add it eventually? 🤔

You have the new livery on basically all the other aircraft they have in their fleet, i wouldn’t hold my breath about this one :)

Create or vote for a feature request and we’ll see what happens in the future though :)

Thanks for this update but I do not understand how a livery with more than 80 votes, a livery much requested for a long time, so far we have not been contemplated.

Not all liveries get added. The amount of votes a feature request gets tells FDS sort of what we the community want so they some of that and mix along with what they want to add, it’s to give us a variety in choice. It’s a 50/50. Hopefully in the future the livery you are hoping for is going to exist in IF.

Which livery are you referring too?

Would love to know the crj percent of users in the next 24hrs!

Great work, look forward to seeing new atc in work

I believe they are referring to the TAM 777.

This

We haven’t worked on the 777 in this update (or any aircraft apart from the CRJ200 and CRJ1000). We hear your demand for this livery and it’ll certainly be considered when we get to reworking those aircraft

It’s not a guarantee. Just look at the A330 rework thread and it is the most voted feature on the forum, but still no rework. It all depends on what the Devs see fit. Besides, plenty of future updates to come!😊

Thank you @Cameron and @schyllberg for your attention, I’m sorry if it seemed to be a bit rude, but many Brazilians and even Americans and Europeans look forward to this livery. Anyway, we’re not waiting. Good job guys!

I did not even expect an update to come out today! Perfect way to start my first KDAL flight with a brand new system page!!!

Thanks FDS!!!

For those of you on an apple device, your update should be in the AppStore now. Make sure to update, and while your waiting for the app to update, drop a quick 5 star review for this amazing update!

Good job guys wish you the best and we always support you 👏🏽👏🏽

And please do not forget Kuwait Airways 777 in your next updates 👏🏽

Well, I’ve got a question. Is there any change/new feature to the Training Server? Cuz Laura’s Instagram Post just says “NewUpdateHype”. Is there any change or anything new?

A flight on the new delta crj200!!

Is the fps on crj family better or no?
But Iove this!! Can’t wait to go home:)

What do you mean? Flight planning system? Or flight progress strip? I’m pretty sure it’s the other one

Is it me or is the passengers view a bit low?