Just submitted v1.04 to the App Store, with the following changes:
- Silent mode for the hearing impaired / deaf - under “More”, turn the volume slider down to 0 and instead of spoken callouts, you’ll get notifications instead.
- Global compatibility (Passenger Announcements watch your engines for first welcome, couple of bug fixes, etc.)
- A couple voice samples had fragments of other voice samples, etc.
- Turning on Replay or starting in the air now confuses the poor co-pilot a little less
- Go-arounds and touch-and-go’s should also work better now
- Passenger Announcement “Disable All” button for quicky disabling/re-enabling flight attendant announcements
- Decision Height is now set in AGL to stop people from posting 1-star reviews because they don’t understand the difference between MSL and AGL. (You know who you are ಠ_ಠ)
- Can now switch between “80 knots” and “100 knots” as co-pilot callout for takeoff
Knowing Apple it’ll be a day or two till it hits the App Store.
Thanks especially to @Jan for being my iOS Beta Tester Extraordinaire - many, many bugs would not have been found if it hadn’t been for him. 👌🏻