IFJoy - A free, full fledged joystick and controller for IF(mobile app)(open source)

Probably should have been told that earlier… lol my bad.

Last I heard from sushruth was he asked the devs about it to get it fixed.

I think it would be really cool if you had a controllable joystick on one device that can sync with the device using IF!

Isn’t that exactly what ths app does?
Or do you mean something else?

Just a short update.
Things are going really well.

Features are being refined and are reaching the final stage of the development process.

Parts of the user interface have been, or are still in the process of being, redesigned.

Like I wrote earlier: Everything is being done to give users the best experience possible.
It’s shaping up to be a very intuitive tool that greatly enhances controlling the arcraft.

One major change that has been made in the last couple of days, is that throttle and rudder controls now have been added to every page. No matter where you are in the app, you will always be in total control of the aircraft.

You can probably imagine the impact this had on the design of the user interface.

This is a short test. Note that this is not the final design, so things will change. In fact, they already have!

@Sushruth and I will continue to work hard to create a great app, with lots of potential.

We don’t have all the time in the world, since this is a side project, but when @Sushruth had time to work on the app again, he dove right in. He didn’t even take the time to update IF to the latest release. Wait, what?! I’m not kidding! Crazy, right?

Anyway, only when we are completely satisfied with the result in every way, the app will be made available for beta testing.
That might still take a while, since the app has so many features, that all need to be just perfect.

When there’s more information to share, it’ll be posted here.

Another update!

Do you see the differences?

More to come soon!

Awesome! 😀 I hope it comes out soon

A lot to perfect still, but it really is going to be awesome! 😉

Cool! :) I really cant wait

Mooi! Ik ook niet! 😜
We doen ons best!

Gelukkig maar! 😜 ik ga zeker doneren jullie verdienen het echt!

Kijk! Dat is nou heel fijn om te horen!
Dank je!

Sorry for responding in Dutch. 😉

Translation:

How big is this app going to be in mega bites?
And any idea on the price?

@Hinata I believe it says free in the description…

@Hinata right now the beta version is sitting at about 54Mb on Android, so something along those lines 😉

At the monent there are no beta versions available.

The app went through so many changes that it was decided to go back to alpha versions.

The current alpha version is less than 30Mb.
Not every feature has been implemented yet, so the size will change.

Time will tell! 😉

Any updates :) Im really really really excited!

More tweaks, changes and fixes for the huge amount of features the app has to offer.

It’s already so much fun!

Do we have a time frame?

Nope, we don’t.

Since it’s a side project, we work on the app whenever we can.