Humorous Live Photos

Oh ok... Better ask him then πŸ˜‚

Doing patterns at KNUC on TS1 - Is there something behind me?

Doing patterns at KNUC on TS1 - Ahh! There's a Korean A380 landing behind me! At least I just got my takeoff clearance. Maybe I can beat it to the end of the runway...

Doing patterns at KNUC on TS1 - I knew I'd beat it 😎

Doing patterns at KNUC on TS1 - Uggghhh...why do people want to follow me today?! I just wanna do my pattern work to earn some XP...

Doing patterns at KNUC on TS1 - This is the part when ATC should be issuing a 360 instruction, this is the part when I break free... (Break Free by Ariana Grande Reference)

That's all for my crazy pattern work pictures. Let me know what you think - could any of these pilots use some extra practice? πŸ˜‡

Go home plane, you're drunk

These 2 holding hands or battling for position???πŸ†πŸ™ˆ

I landed at the grass as it was too late to execute a go around =P. I know my piloting skills sucks

If you want to do patterns go on a empty region such as Sydney or Seattle to avoid noobs.

So long suckers! I'm OUTTA here! πŸ˜‰

1. None of the planes pictured belong in KSAN
  2. I'm not very amused.

That isn’t very funny. That is regular at airports around the world IRL And IIF

Sorry, I try... and your right, all don't belong except the Southwest.

Lufthansa can't afford to have a hub at Frankfurt anymore, they had to switch to a more economical airport, pity:-(

No problem, and I see you're relatively new here. Welcome to the forums! ;)

No better way to greet a new member than by criticising thier sense of humor πŸ˜‚

Toughen them up, weed out the weak ones! Hahaha but seriously I kinda feel bad now.

No need to caption this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ha....ha....ha soooooo funny πŸ™„

It's not meant to be funny, it's meant to be humorous. Before you say that's the same thing think about this; you can't be the only person in the world to dislikes the humor for me to be able to take this off. Anything weird can also be considered humorous

This is why the original title of this topic was "Funny" πŸ™„