Hawaiian Airlines A330-200

Hawaiian Airlines owns 24 A330-200’s in their fleet. It is also there main aircraft that they fly for their fleet. In my opinion, this would be a great Livery for infinite Flight as it flies many routes across the globe such as PHNL-YSSY or PHNL-KLAS. The aircraft itself is gorgeous and Hawaiian Airlines’ livery would make it beautiful and scenic to fly across the Pacific to Hawaii.
I don’t expect this Livery to come near the early 2019 or later until we announce the A330 Rework.

About Hawaiian Airlines

Hawaiian Airlines is the flag carrier and the largest airline in the U.S. state of Hawaii. It is the 10th largest commercial airline in the US, and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii. The airline operates its main hub at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport on the island of Oahu and a secondary hub out of Kahului Airport on the island of Maui. Hawaiian Airlines operates flights to Asia, Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia and the United States Mainland. Hawaiian Airlines is owned by Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. of which Peter R. Ingram is the current President and Chief Executive Officer.

Credits

Wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_Airlines

Photo: https://www.google.com/search?q=hawaiian+airlines+a330&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNnvOJusXbAhUJ7qwKHVZtBz4Q_AUIESgB&biw=414&bih=666#imgrc=5lCfr_M5m2EQpM:

Like This Livery?

Click the Blue “Vote” Button On the Top Left Of Your Screen! Thanks if You Voted!

This is not the 2017, new livery. Other topic has been closed because of age and votes.

Airbus A330 Rework
Airbus A330 Rework

Bumping this a little, we need more votes! Although it may not come soon it would be nice to fly instead of the B767

I hope the Hawaiian A330 comes in a future rework. I’m flying it this summer from JFK to HNL, the livery is beautiful. Got my vote!

Thanks For Your Support And Vote! So am i as I’m flying on the 19th to Honolulu from Las Vegas in this Aircraft!

Just gonna bump this, Needed for the A330 update that will come Sometime

Have you flown yet? JFK-HNL is an amazing flight!

I’ve spent something like 60 hours in a Hawaiian A330-243 lifetime and I definitely want to see the A330-200 added in game (hopefully reworked!) and particularly in Hawaiian livery. Voted

9 days! I fly on July 21. I’m gonna make a flight report I think. I will post it on here if I do make it!

I would love to see this livery added to the game! My favorite part of the plane is definitely the tail 👍🏼

Pics bro tons of pics!

3 days till I’m onboard! Gonna do a flight report I think will tell you when I post it!!