Happy Birthday Tyler!

Happy Birthday Tyler!

This topic is 100% @Sam_K 's certified. If you have any problems then blame him ;)

Source to here

I would like to wish happy 27th birthday to one of my favorite ATC god, Mr. Tyler Shelton (@Tyler_Shelton). Hopefully a new year brings a blessful year to him with more prosperity and wealth. Also may we hope for the success of him and IFATC for years to come ;)

Let’s take this moment to congratulate him ;)

Here’s to Tyler! 🥂Happy B-day man!

Someone wants a week vacation from the forum… @Tyler_Shelton

That being said… Happy Birthday you legend! 🇺🇸

Happy birthday @Tyler_Shelton! Thanks for all of the hard work you pour into the community! :)

Happy Birthday @Tyler_Shelton!! 🎂 So happy to have you part of the Infinite Flight team as you helped me so much with everything I was unsure of. Happy Birthday 🎁

Happy Birthday 🎁🎊🎉🎈🎂

Not to be the party pooper, but didn’t we say that we weren’t wishing anyone birthdays anymore?

Having it for a Staff Member is a little different, they don’t happpen everyday like Members Birthdays do.

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Please tell me you won’t look like this when you turn 39 Tyler 😂
In all seriousness, have a great birthday!
I’m sure I speak on behalf of everyone when I say, thanks so much for all your contributions to this community.

You spelled “technical support” wrong 😂👨🏼‍💻

Thanks, man! I appreciate you all.

Happy birthday! @Tyler_Shelton

So it’s your birthday?

Have

An

Amazing

Birthday!

@Tyler_Shelton

Happy birthday to you wishing you many more years of success and happiness thanks for all you do within the community and in Infinite Flight.

Happy birthday @Tyler_Shelton!

Thank you for upholding this ATC Community Manager spot on the forum. If you never have taken the job, I don’t think many of us would be where we are now. Happy Birthday Mr. Shelton

Happy Birthday Tyler! Have a good one.

Thank you for all you do in this community with being our ATC manager. I wouldn’t have the knowledge of the ATC today without your help. You’ve really made a difference.

Happy birthday Tyler! Have a great day!

Happy birthday Tyler! Thank you for all the hard work you do in the community! Now take a day off and celebrate. 🎉

Happy birthday Tyler! Enjoy your day!