Global Flight - The Log Book

Well I did have the red “ILS Boxes” (DK what they’re called) to help guide me

I thought the rectangular landing aid was removed post global?

I see it every time I go in for landing. Maybe it’s only on runways with a red ILS cone? I don’t know

Are you talking about the red boxes which show up before the runway which guide your decent and heading. Or the red/white approach strip that aligns with the runway on the map?

Red boxes that show up before the runway

Ah ok, they might have added it back with the MD-11/DC-10 update; I didn’t notice it.

they have been added with the dc10

Oh I have them too but unfortunately I still failed the landing

Here’s my recent JetBlue flight from TNCM to KJFK.

Had lovely IFATC service from somebody by the name of ‘Koby T’ for TNCM Tower. Rocketed out of TNCM with a slight overfuel, with a steep climb and bank to the west to avoid the mountains just after runway 28.

Was a nice 3:50 hr flight back to my home base!
Credits to: @FBWFTW for my awesome flight plan that he’s been working on for my VA.

I just wanted help. It’s really annoying that we can’t ask one question before having critiqued for being off topic and even having a post deleted. Now can someone help me with my question about when to start each tri-jet engine and stop them?

I will PM you what do you mean?

Ok, just write Hi or something in the PM so I can access it :)

Have you received it?

Yep, just one moment :)

Barcelona to Zurich flying the Swiss A330, flight time of approx 1.5 Hours

Routing

LEBL SID CLE DCT NILDU UN975 DIVKO DCT BATEX DCT BODRU UN853 VANAS DCT MOBLO STAR LSZH

Leaving Spain

Passing over Chamonix in the French Alps

Skimming Mont Blanc

About to finish my longest flight to date! 17 hrs non stop In a Delta 787-8 KLAX-FACT!

You’re welcome! Hope you enjoyed flying the RW Route!

Your phone must have been burning like crazy!

Not really it only heats up when you are trying to get to 100% once you are at it the heating is minor

Mexico City to Tijuana with Volaris A319, flight time of around 3 Hours with an awesome approach along the Gulf of California

Routing

MMMX SID PTJ J13 AGU UJ63 DGO UJ5 HMO UJ7 PPE UJ3 TIJ DCT MMTJ