Get it now: In-Flight Assistant (iOS) 1.05 - take IF to the next level! RAAS coming in 1.06!

Problem Exists between Keyboard and Chair 😁

I’m sure epaga has a proper solution

How long was your flight? Which iPad do you have? Maybe there were memory issues of some kind?

Why I can’t connect IFA to IF anymore? I tried for multiple times for turning on and off and it just don’t work at all.

I actually figured out how to fix my issue. In celebration I bought the PAX package and am very excited to preform a full flight with them. Thanks Epaga :)

@epaga Hey hello I wanted to compliment you for the beautiful application.
now with the advent of the global it would be nice to have a remote control to be able to control our plane by another device.
would be nice to do it
Thanks!

Nope, that’s not what Marcello means. He wants an app where you can control your airplane from a different device

Marcelo, you mean this right:

Yep, that was what I was going to recommend.

I bought everything! This app sounds awesome! It makes the flight even better than never before!

@epaga
See you in the skies

Thanks man! But look like is not on apple store 😞

Ups I missed your comment. Well, late reply is better than no reply!

My flight was ~2:30, I have an iPad Pro (the short one, I think the 9.7” or something like that) and I have not experienced a single issue with IF crashing, memory, storage, etc.

But it’s wierd because I’ve done several 1+ hour flights since then and the issue hasn’t happened again.

It is, I have it on my iPhone

Hey everyone - so the Global celebration deal has been just awesome - big welcome to hundreds of new IF-A users! 😃

If you haven’t jumped at the offer yet - today (Tuesday) is the last day to get the 80% off deal! Get it here!

To keep the party going, I’ve decided to still offer the core app at 40% off for the rest of the month of October, starting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 12:01am. (The in-apps will also remain at 20% off for the rest of the month.)

Hmm then I don’t know what to say. 🙃 Tell me the next time it happens or something? 😉

It’s showing $4.99 on iOS App Store. Did the offer end

No, the new full price is now $25. (JUST KIDDING)

🙉 Somehow I must have misconfigured the sale to end last night! Whoa, thanks for the heads up, I will change it right away. 80% off today still, 40% starting tomorrow until October 31st.

(15 seconds later…) - OK changed it back to 80% for the rest of today, it may take a few hours to update in the App Store. Sorry about that!

For some reason the price is still normal in here like usual days. Rp64,000,-

Perhaps due to local tax or am I not receiving the discount?

See directly above your post. I screwed up and had the sale end today. I changed it back but it may take a few hours. Sorry about that!

I did think the price had gone up…