[Gate Assignments Are Closed] [Filled: 67.8%] [114 People Attending] A Realistic Airport Event on the Expert Server @ KLAX - 242000ZMAR18

What gate, aircraft, callsign, and route?

Sign me up for this event!
Gate: Terminal 4, Gate 42
Aircraft: B789
Callsign: American 169
Route: KLAX - RJAA

Gate 41 fits that aircraft better because in gate 42, it would have interfered with any aircraft on the left or right. You can go see if you’d like ;)

You ok with that?

Why does @obsidianflyer have 2 gates. If it’s an error, please put me in one them with an Ethiopian B788 going to Addis Ababa, stopover at Dublin

Yea, that is fine, i’ll take Gate 41 then :)

Woah I don’t know why it’s like that. Let me take a look

I have someone else who just requested a gate in the TBIT yesterday. If he does not want it, you can have it.

Do you still want to fly that route? I have an open gate in the TBIT. If not, I will give it to @Xpheros

Could I have It? If so my aircraft will be a 737-900 Delta flying to KSFO. Call sign is Delta 30 and If I cannot have the gate put me in whatever gate you want.

Sign me up for this event!

Gate: Terminal 1, Gate 11

Aircraft: B737-700

Callsign: Southwest WN5485

Route: KLAX - KMKE

Delta operates out of terminal 2&3 so I will add you as soon as I can.

Thank you for joining. I will add you as soon as I can.

I’ve had a loss in my family today. Sorry everyone if I won’t be on here as much. I will still be adding people to the event though.

So please keep requesting to join everyone!

Sorry to hear about your loss. I don’t think I’ll be able to make it to the event because I have school the next day, you can put my gate up for grabs :)

Sorry about the loss family is more inmportant than IFC/IF We all understand what it means.

so sorry to hear :(
Here to help if you need anything.

Callsign: SWA1207
Aicraft: 737-800
Gate: T1 13

And sorry about the family loss man.

Sorry to hear about the family loss :(
Stay strong!!

Could I take a gate for emirates?
Callsign: EK-216 Super
Aircraft: Emirates Airbus A380-800
Route: KLAX - OMDB