Funniest Aviation Memes Pt. 2

Normally plane spotters use one really good camera, not a bunch of junky looking ones…

Made by me.

CAT PILOTS AND ATC

I never knew the A-10s grandpa was still alive, I thought he went to the graveyard, but glad to see he is still up and flying πŸ˜‚

As someone who plays fsx I can safely say that it is absolutely correct. Not to mention the song that is played by default is awful.

WHAAAT!! I love the music! Probably because I just heard so much that I think I forced myself to love it.

One of the greatest things I learned was how to turn off the music in FSX…

8206459E-52C5-477D-BA4C-1FBD245D272C

Kinda old meme but I thought it fit in with what is going on now!

If anyone finds this to be inappropriate in any sense, please notify immediately and I will remove it. I have been cleared by a mod to post this, but if any other mod thinks otherwise please delete this.
Credits are at the bottom of the meme.

HOW IT FEELS TO CHEW 5 GUM…. Nothing wrong with it to me.

Da da-da-da DAAAAAAA. So true, especially when your parents are asleep. πŸ˜‘

That happened to me once and my dad came to my room to see what happened. He told me to go to bed only to see that he sat in my seat and started playing.

So true! Made by me

When you are booked on a Air Berlin flight next year but they are bankrupt

Air Berlin =❌

My reaction

πŸ€”πŸ€”β€ΌοΈπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜§πŸ˜¨πŸ˜°πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€§

fond memories. fond memories. Until my computer died… too lazy to reinstall now I have another windows computer after a couple of years of hand-me-down OS X

This doesn’t make sense at all! πŸ˜•

Credits to fisher-price.com for the bottom part of the pic.
Meme

It’s like Christmas morning :)