Funniest Aviation Memes Pt. 2

Hmmmm, I don’t know why something tells me photoshop was involved…

Truest meme that has been posted on this thread most likely!

But… once global releases… what are they going to have to do? ha

Just rolled to that on my way to work

what did it sound like?

There are two. Answer below

EDIT: sorry for the high exposure. Caused by a glitch by the IFC blur spoiler.

I get 737… nothing else.

EDIT: Ah, just saw the other pic 😉 got it now

301, Airbus A300-100!

See the answer… @Aussie_Wombat.

Nice one ed! One the OP didn’t get

There is no A300-100. There is the A300B1 tho. But only two of those were ever made and the code would be the same as the other A300B variants. A30B. So no.

IN CAPS: how is that a meme?

There is actually the A300-100. It’s called the A300B2-100, or the A300B4-100. The term “A300-100” is for either type, B2 or B4. I have to agree with @dush19 above 😂

All credets to the original owners***

And they are whom, exactly? Could you please give us the link from where you got these, notmeaning to sound like a troll.

The following is based on a Rick ad Morty meme (It is not real world aviation related):

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Global Flight. The flying is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical aviation knowledge most of the planes will go over a typical spotter’s head. The pilots understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these planes, to realize that they’re not just flying- they say something deep about Global Flight. As a consequence people who dislike Global Flight truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the flying in Global’s existencial catchphrase “Its coming soon, we promise” which itself is a cryptic reference to the true release date of Global, I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Laura Laban’s genius unfolds itself mid flight. What fools… how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Global Flight tattoo.

For the record, I don’t believe any of the text above, it’s all a part of the Joke

Decent memes you got

Already been posted but it’s a decent meme.