Funniest Aviation Memes Pt. 2

Where is that cliff?

Any edge of region which has a high altitude. Denver has drop off cliffs, KEDW is great cause you can spawn in and drive over to the cliff.

737 MAX 10 walks down the road doing its normal thing and thinks ๐Ÿค”

737+10 = 747. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Wow It thinks maybe I am related to the Queen๐Ÿ˜ง

The MAX goes to get a DNA test and finds

747 is the MAX 10โ€™s father
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What a horrible joke xD
I thought of this during my genetics science exam lol

That was so bad lol, I canโ€™t stop laughing

Well seeing how the 747 is classified as the Queen, Iโ€™d say the 747 would be the 737 MAX 10โ€™s mother not father ๐Ÿ˜‚. Anywaysโ€ฆ

Well I did not come up with this joke itโ€™s a true story my only possible assumption is that the 747 is transgender had kids then transitioned to a man maybe the 747 has always felt a King rather then then a Queen. But this is the 747 private life I will not discuss anymore.

Just like I will not continue this terrible joke ๐Ÿ˜…

Planes can be transgender? Do they go back to the hangar to transition?? Lol just what even is this joke

No, they get their transition approved, usually at or above a certain altitude.

Lol

Planes are humans tooโ€ฆ xD

I made this meme myself. (Disclaimer no one was on board exept me lol)

@Matthew_Harrison You got that right. Humans are planes!
@Lamborghini_Life Yay commercial airliners are now stunt planes :D

Has allegiant taken court action because of the livery or is it just leased? They both have minor diffrences tho so i dont think its leased

Oh my god. That was hilarious! Sullyโ€™s going to be proud!

@PiloteerFrankie I donโ€™t get the meme though I love memes and jokes. Can you please explain it please for me?

Cactus 1549 or US Airways Flight 1549 (crash) landed in the Hudson River shortly after taking off of LaGuardia Intl., New York due to a bird strike. The aircraft involved in the accident was an Airbus A320 which is shown in the picture. It says donโ€™t sink because of the Hudson incident. The captain of Cactus 1549 was Chesley (Sully) Sullenberger, thus the reference. All 155 souls onboard survived, some of them only with minor injuries.

Oh I get it now lol! I saw a documentary about it! It was a total miracle because it could have been worse. Once everyone was out of the plane it did sink of course lol. Thanks!

Youโ€™re welcome sir. Happy to help.

No problem! now I gotta go to sleep, good night and fly safe! :)

download-1