Ladies and Gentlemen, pilots of the forums,
It is my pleasure to announce a huge breakthrough for FVA. As many know, FVA is run by myself and my CO-CEO @Captain_Matt. Well today, we expand our services and fleet to include our very first subsidiary. Will you join me in welcoming Frontier Virtual Expressways, a regional carrier based out of Denver, to the forums! We have a lot of ground to cover so let me begin.
Staff at FVE
@Infinite.flight = Founder and CEO
@Captain_Matt = Co-CEO and Head of Staff
@Dairell_Martinez = Chief Pilot Officer
@CaptJackson = Website designer, booking site designer, boarding pass designer
Fleet and Routes
Frontier Virtual Expressways (FVE) is based out of the Denver Region, with flights expanding the entire map. It also boasts routes in SoCal and NorCal.
Dash 8 Q-400 : The Dash is the largest aircraft in the FVE fleet and will only be used in the Denver Region. It will be featured in the generic livery.
Embraer-170: The E-170 is our second largest aircraft and also flies only in the Denver Region. It also will be in the generic livery.
CRJ-200: The CRJ, the smallest aircraft in the FVE fleet, will be used only in California, flying in SoCal and NorCal alike.
Aircraft Seating Charts
Here are the seating charts we will be using during booking process. There are also copies on the booking site itself so you don't have to memorize it here.
Dash 8Q-400 Seating Chart
E170 Seating Chart
CRJ-200 Seating Chart
Hubs and Routes Information
The following are the hubs or central airport of focus in each of the two states.
Denver Region Hub: Colorado Springs, CO (COS)
Southern California Hub: San Diego, CA (SAN)
Northern California Hub: San Jose Intl, CA (SJC)
All routes are returnable. So if you want to fly, either as a pilot or as a passenger on our new booking program, any of these routes but want your arrival airport be the hub and not the departing airport, you may fly that way.
For example: KCOS - KDEN is a viable and active FVE route. However if you want to fly KDEN - KCOS that is perfectly fine!
About Frontier Virtual Expressways,
FVE is meant to open the ability for smaller grade pilots who cannot enjoy the fun that FVA (Frontier Virtual Airlines) provides. We have had to turn away many Grade 1-2 pilots and we do not like so. As of now, all pilots wanting to join the Frontier family but cannot are now able to join FVE and work with the fun and family, can now enjoy the fun. Any Grade can of course join FVE but there are no restrictions on Grade.
Frontier Expressways is a regional carrier to help shift weight from FVA on smaller aircraft. We hope the idea of mountain flying, landing at small airfields, and the usage of less large aircraft will increase traffic for FVA
Frontier Virtual Expressways Booking: Who do you go to when you need to fly?
Frontier Expressways is ready to commit to a huge leap for the Frontier legacy. Recently, Southwest Virtual Airlines came out with a modern and very efficient way for booking any flight using a route and aircraft they operated. We at Frontier Expressways latched onto that idea and presented our hopes and intentions with SWV. A contract has been formed and will go into effect immediate after publication of this thread. For more on the contract arranged between FVE and SWV click on this arrow below.
Frontier Virtual Airlines/ Southwest Virtual Airlines Booking Policy
Reasons: FVE would like to create a booking system and Southwest would like certain rights to that system in order to avoid negating FVA.
Article 1 Section 1: Frontier Virtual's Rights
1. Frontier Virtual Airlines reserves the rights to all logos and terms of service provided in the booking document.
2. Frontier Virtual also owns the rights to include all data inside the document including but not limited to: Forum name, email number, date of departure, date of return, how many passengers booking, any special attentions or needs to be administered in case of emergency, seat prices, seat diagrams, slogans, and the right to create its own boarding pass as shown above
3. Frontier Virtual is allowed to decide the format of the boarding pass with tips from SWV
4. Frontier Virtual is allowed to promote the booking services on its forum page and website
5. Frontier Virtual is allowed to fly the flights people book
6. Frontier Virtual is allowed to maintain a level of access to the booking document and make added changes with the approval of SWV Booking Department
7. Frontier Virtual is allowed to get emails in addition to SWV when someone books a flight
8. Frontier Virtual is not in charge of contacting any booked passengers but relies on SWV booking department to handle all transactions.
Article 1 Section 2: Southwest Virtual's Rights
1. Southwest Virtual Airlines owns the rights to the document itself, with the fully agreed power to suspend service if it deems it unworthy of SWV or if it thinks FVE is no longer profiting or benefiting or even using it anymore and is wasting SWV time.
2. Southwest Virtual is in charge of background colors, logos and disclaimers that are their right.
3. Southwest Virtual is allowed to terminate its contract with FVE only if it deems it is not benefiting either carrier anymore or if it feels it does not want to help anymore in which case it must turn over all rights to FVA.
4. Southwest Virtual has the right to contact applicants and send confirmation emails after said applicant has booked a flight on the FVE booking sight.
This contract has been agreed upon by the IFVARB, Southwest Virtual, and Frontier Virtual Airlines.
FVE is proud to be only the second airline in Infinite Flight to present this style of booking and flying. Below is an example of the sort of boarding pass you will receive after booking a flight with FVE!
Example F9 boarding pass
*Please remember when booking your flight, to include a valid departure and arrival airport. FVE is not responsible for committing to flights not in the regions it operates.
Booking, Boarding, Departure, Arrival, Finish Process
Say you decide "to heck with it, I'm up for a flight with FVE and some mountain views". We have you covered! All you need to do is click the above link and fill out all information. Please also note that all flights not including a route we fly or trying to ask us to do a global flight will not be able to happen.
Now you have your boarding pass. Thanks to the awesome Southwest Airlines Boarding Department, you'll be contacted with a confirmation email and your boarding pass. Once you have that boarding pass (until a check in happens) you will wait twenty minutes prior to departure. You may log on to LiveFlight and watch as your flight departs and arrives at your airport. Now with the fancy time option, you can see how much time remains.
Upon Departure, you may pull up, if you wish on another device, watch a video or play a game as you wait for your flight to land.
You are able to spawn in to your intended arrival airport and watch as your aircraft land. Please make sure all IFE is off and that you are sitting in an upright position for landing.
At the end of your flight you will be emailed a trip report with any information the pilot experienced. You may also contact FVE staff to report any issues you had with your personal expierence.
New Inflight Menus Offered On Every Flight! (Note: hot meals are not available on flights under 30 no with breakfast not available unless on a flight at 6:15 AMPST - 9:15 AM PST
Frontier Virtual Expressways has a website as well, complete with an application process and all information you may need. Feedback is appreciated.
We appreciate any new pilot interested in joining. Any feedback or questions post below.
(As a Frontier VA subsidiary this carrier also receives the pleasure of these awards)