Friday Night Flight - Norwegian Records @ ENGM - 140700ZSEP18

Join us for this week's FNF:

Norwegian Records

This week’s Friday Night Flight celebrates all things Norwegian Airlines. Norwegian have experienced a record summer, with passenger numbers and load factors being some of the highest the airline has ever seen. So, hop in the Norwegian 737 or 787 and fly from Norway to the world. Our main hub for the day will be Oslo [ENGM], with secondary airports open in the Scandinavian area. Wherever you fly, we hope you have fun and enjoy flying with this interesting and unique airline!

Post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport: ENGM

Aircraft: Norwegian B737 or B787

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are no established routes for this event.
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 14th September @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

End - Saturday 15th September @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

September 14, 2018 (America: New York), September 14, 2018 (America: Los Angeles), September 14, 2018 (Europe: London), September 14, 2018 (Africa: Dar Es_Salaam), September 14, 2018 (Asia: Indonesia)September 15, 2018 (America: New York), September 15, 2018 (America: Los Angeles), September 15, 2018 (Europe: London), September 15, 2018 (Africa: Dar Es_Salaam), September 15, 2018 (Asia: Indonesia)

ATC Education Group

Ahh! My first IFATC FNF!

Can’t wait to control for you all! ☺️

Guess we are flying the red nose 🍒

Gonna be fun. Will surely come

I’ll be sure to be flying ENGM-KLAX! Glad there is a FNF at Oslo finally!

3 am eek wow thats late. But ill be there on training server

I know thats why i said ill be there at 3 am i wanna start it at 3 am cause in the day im busy

Awesome FNF, can’t wait to join!

I would love to come but my sub has expired ;(

Amazing FNF! I’mm very happy that FNF is in Oslo. I’ll definitely do a long route.

Please, please open ENCN tomorrow as well! It is in the south of Norway and it has many flights to Oslo daily (real-life) with both Norwegian and SAS 737. It would mean the world to me if you could have ATC There tomorrow as well

Guess what city a 787 can reach from Oslo?

(Fine that ones a streatch, sometimes I have a good one…)

Woha! 🇳🇴 I’ll be there short hauling with the 738.

Finally my home town😀😀 🇳🇴🇳🇴

I think the most that can come would be up to klax (Los Angeles)
Correct me if I’m wrong☺

Uh, kinda I was thinking KPIT but…

I’ll see everyone in Norway, tomorrow! 🇳🇴

Awww… And my subscription only just ended.

I believe they’ve also just topped the list of the ‘most likely to be delayed in Europe’ 😉