Flightradar24 Findings

Most probably an FR24 glitch.

G-VIIB is usually a backup aircraft for regional B767-300s British Airways are using. They come to Larnaca once in a while in case the 767 that's due to fly is having some sort of technical issues.

Ya but FlightAware says the same thing for that flight

C-130 just out of RAAF Richmond ( I had only just gotten on and I clicked on a random plane! ).

Found a random balloon flying over Wyoming at FL620

The brand new Virgin America A321 nearing its destination of Bangor, ME.

Most likely a weather balloon. 😊

Aaaah, you beat me to it

United's 77W departing Denver. I saw this beaut up close, photos to come soon.

Pretty sure I finally found the plane that enforces speed on the highways like the signs say.

I found this long time ago

Usually if it says highway patrol then I think your right

It could also be a training vehicle for the CHP. Sometimes they will use planes to train their helicopter pilots on slow spotting

Maybe it's not a glitch, here comes the BAe again

random comment but this morning i was on my laptop looking at forum and heard a loud rumbling/roar sound i thought this a earthquake then i looked outside 6 old looking small military aircraft over my house.....

looked on flightrader there were not on there....

Very rare/random to happen where i live never seen small military aircraft like this over suburban area

Were they WWII aircraft because of Hitlers Birthday? A day of remembrance of WWII

Of course they weren't on the FR24 lol. Military aircraft are 99.9% not visible on FR24, because the general public can see, and certain individuals in the general public, are psychos :).

United Airlines B77W

B748 cargo plane

True that is also why they don't show Air Force 1
(Off topic sorry) there was a guy in our Town who had RPG's and military grade weapons and was creating bombs and he said he was gonna blow up Air Force One.😒😑
Edit: they do but it is in disguise