Flightradar24 Findings

It had to divert due to the severe thunderstorms a tad bit ago… It’s usually JFK-LAX and back of on the LHR route

Ohh okay thank you. I was very confused because I’ve never seen an a330 at my airport before. Makes sense though. That also explains why there were 2 Jetblue a321s performing the same flight, which never do that flight usually.

An Embraer Lineage 1000 coming into LaGuardia behind a Lerjet

Man, it’s a good day for international aircraft spotting at Denver International today! I wish I could be there to see all these planes!

That, my friend, is a “glitch”.

No it’s not btw it’s a bioflight what ever that means

Oh. Never heard.
Maybe it’s a certification/test of some kind…

I think it’s google who are doing it

Probably doing fuel burn testings. Possibly trying out a biofuel like Joe said it might be.

@KPIT have you seen this one yet?

Yep, it was a 757 since 2011 I think, too bad I am not there to see it…

I tried to make it to see it once @Delta319 but I missed it 😒

I got a notification of a “squawk 7700” so I clicked “go to flight” but then a notification came up saying it was no longer on radar and I should view the playback. I wonder what happend?

It probably landed and turned its transponder off. Just sayin’…

Purely a guess

It landed. This happens all the time…nothing special

I guess Air Canada decides to use their 787 for this one hour flight from Toronto to my home airport in Hartford County. Normally they use the Dash-8 for this flight and I never get 787s at my airport.

think its having a bit of fun

Looks like they are Swooping into operations recently… 😂

?

They went into an area where there is no radar coverage, hence the dotted lines and weird flight paths. You can also see this over the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.