Expert Server Requirement Changes

Ok now I’m not happy with this
I can’t go onto Expert server I have 106 violations for no idea but I have no ghosts so I think it’s is a pathetic thing to do.

Do you mean that if you have 25 ghosts over a year, you’ll be permanently banned or banned for a year?

I don’t have 25 Violations…?

Great job FDS 🎉 much needed

It’s really quite easy

This new change is better. Thanks Tyler.

That isn’t a perma ban, just get up to 212 landings and you should be good :)

I’m not an expert by any means. But I have done my research and more importantly I play by the rules. I appreciate the restrictions and am glad I still fall within the guidelines. I hope that if ever or whenever I become a hinderance to the expert playing field that I too am restricted from its server.

I work really hard to understand what it means to fly like an expert and respect the boundaries that are set to ensure every person has a great experience. Though the only plane I’ve ever flown had been in IF that doesn’t mean you can’t play with the ‘big boys’. :-)

V/r
Josh

Then get more landings. Ghostings are permanent. Not violations.

Wait so I have to do that ok fair enough I’m going fly around a airport.

I’ve added our violation and ghosting guidelines to the original thread for those that need a refresher:

Violation Rules

Ghosting Rules

GHOSTING GUIDELINES
Controllers are required to be familiar with the provisions of this order that pertain to their operational responsibilities and to exercise their best judgment if they encounter situations that are not covered by it. All ghost will be first prefaced with a warning. “Please follow instructions”, On Guard messages or any other situation warnings/instructions shall be issued prior to ghosting.

Result of ghosting: 7 day Expert Server Restriction

Note: Controllers will avoid ghosting for actions that are already punishable by violation, such as aerobatics and high speed taxiing.

NO-WARNING GHOSTS
There are few examples that can result in ghosting without warning, these are:
Insulting call signs/usernames with profanity, discriminating/racist terms, or blatantly offensive material.

Note: Discretion will be used when dealing with any air crash related call signs. It is unknown whether the intended use is to offend or pay respects.

REASONS TO GHOST

• Not following the issued sequence
  • Lining up on the runway for takeoff/landing
  • Landing/taking off from grass or taxiway
  • Pilots who do not respond to instruction after 2-3 attempts
  • Pilots sending many duplicate messages in a short period of time
  • Takeoff/landing without clearance
  • Crashing into or taxiing through other aircraft
  • Spamming frequency
  • Offensive call signs/usernames
  • Repeated disruption after multiple ghosting

All ghostings are tracked and recorded.

Ok sorry thanks…

Thank you Tyler. I like how you fixed it but still kept the overall gist. I approve.

Don’t worry, we listen. Happy flying, everyone! :)

I think it’s is unfair because some ATC controllers have ghost you I have seen that happen and it’s not fair how many topics like that appear on the forum.

They change the ghost number!

If a ghost is wrong, it gets reversed. So no.

If a ghost is unfair, then you can challenge it.

Ahh ok then we’ll i have never been ghosted anyway.

Which 99% of the time it’s not lol