Expert ATC Schedule • 22-28 Jan 18

Are you wondering where the Expert Server controllers will be each day of the week? Check out their schedule below!

This week’s journey takes us to parts of the world less-explored. Pilots and controllers are encouraged to open new airports!

Region changes will occur around 0000Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

TSATC - Training Server ATC Schedule - 1/22/18 - 1/28/18
So many IF events!

Its not too late to enjoy United Airlines!

SATURDAY & SUNDAY: UNITED AIRLINES

EDDF instead of EBBR

Europe on Thursday, awesome! I know who will be flying and controlling while he should be studying 👀😂

Literally was about to jump out of my seat when I saw South America finally being serviced!

Love to have some ATC in South America!

Good schedule Tyler! Can’t wait to get some flying time down in South America!

Hi Tyler, concerning South America, do you think there will be some good scenery ? I remember that satellite coverage was quite poor on that region so far (I opened a thread on this topic as well).
Thanks !

Hello! South America does not feature HD scenery currently but you’ll still find some interesting routes with difficult elevation. A great deal of our community resides in these areas so we will do our best to visit them, though not as frequent until the HD scenery is available there. Enjoy!

I hope someone controls Paro, I’d love to fly in and out of there!

What a joy to see ATC in Brazil. Thank you to the administrators for looking at South America.

Yessssss, the Philippines is on the list tomorrow, hopefully I see RPLL open

As always, great work Tyler and all of IFATC!

South America finally! <3 <3

it’s a shame that some places in South America have few airports, but in the next update, they have several new airports in Brazil! <3 <3 <3

How exciting I see my home country Philippines as part of the schedule for Monday’s ATC!! I can’t wait. See you all in the Philippines. Short Hop suggestion I recommend RPLL-RPLP to see Mt. Mayon and some RPLL- RPUB or RPLL-RPMD Aircraft PAL A321 or Cebu Pacific A319 😊. Awesome schedule Tyler. 😊💪🇵🇭🇺🇸 My crew is excited.

This is a great idea! And thank you IFATC for continuing to bring life to the Expert Global Server

Greenland on Monday? Bring your jackets pilots!

I am very happy in seeing the IFATC in the américa of the south, it was very forgotten it is that it leaves from the planet in the Infinite flight, we wait that more rapido sees in HD specially Brazil.

No Greenland is not on Monday. Greenland is on Saturday :)

I’ve flown RPLL-RPLP Irl and my is the approach beautiful