Expert ATC Schedule • 16-22 Apr 18

Are you wondering where the Expert Server controllers will be each day of the week? Check out their schedule below!

This week we find ourselves in smaller areas, most of which are separated, for great long and short haul opportunities. These combinations feature great routes! The goal this week was to cater to the lovers of classic airports while also providing options for those who wish to venture off the beaten path. Enjoy!

NOTE: Region changes will still occur at 0600Z beginning this week to better align with the US/EU natural activity break.

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

THE FOLLOWING AIRPORTS ARE FEATURED AND SHOULD REMAIN OPEN TO THE MAX EXTENT POSSIBLE:

Monday: HDAM, HAAB, FAOR
Tuesday: KPHX, KSAT, MMMY, MMSD
Wednesday: LDSP, EFHK, ESGG, ENZV
Thursday: RCTP, PHKO, PHOG, PHNL
Saturday: RKSI, LFPG, EHAM, LFLL
Sunday: VNKT, OBBI, OTHH

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

Why does no one fly to South America?

Great schedule Tyler! Can’t wait to fly some more.
P.S. Don’t forget to check out the MIDWEST TODAY!

Finally good to see Taiwan and Arizona get some love

Catch me at Taiwan on Thursday and Phoenix on Tuesday ;)

There’s Lesotho on Monday shame it’s not FNF

Great schedule!

Thursday is changing things up a little. None the less I love it. The different areas for medium hauls. 😁
I’ll be at PHX controlling(Home airport) and it’s a featured one!!!

That’s a great one! Small and spread out regions👏🏼

Yes, at last KSAT my hometown airport is included.

Wow, not what I was expecting. This is a very interesting schedule, to say the least. I definitely like the look of it!

Looks Good! Can’t wait to fly near the Swedish region

Thank the lord! South Africa! Luckily I only go back to school tomorrow night, definitely gonna do some hops around tomorrow!

Thank you Tyler!
So FNF will be in Singapore… Beautiful!

Nope, just a placeholder. Mark will decide where the FNF takes place. :)

Ouh, alright. Good to know! :)

I am so happy to see that you included Scandinavia!!

Hmm, maybe I would show up to some of these dates.

Oh, btw, Tyler, thanks for today’s schedule and featured airport. When several users reported to me that KSJC would be the featured airport, I was thrilled. Thanks for thinking of KSJC.

Well these are some interesting regions. Especially South Korea and Europe as well as Taiwan and Hawaii.

Just curious, but whenever Scandinavia is chosen why is another country paired with it? A few weeks back was Portugal and now it’s Croatia.

The entire schedule is pairs…

Interesting mix up of regions!
I love this new schedule

Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal, A Great Trio + Bahrain and Qatar 😍 Dhaka’s Airport is reworked but i’m not released yet. For those asking, it’s coming out in the next scenery update, which set to be in the next month “May”
Hawaii and Taiwan… Interesting Pair 🤔
France, The Netherlands and South Korea… I haven’t flown KLM in a while 😜
The Africa is split-up nicely 👍
Very unique and interesting schedule we have here… Looking forward to try some new routes, maybe ;)

Oh btw… If you ever see a country on the map that has the same color as FNF, for an instance look at Singapore on the map and you’ll see it’s a darker grey. That usually means that it could be a possible place for FNF to be held at. Nothing is Confirmed yet as Mark Denton will post further details as time comes. A country has a darker grey color to give us a slight hint of what we could expect like for an example, last week (this week for some as of now) China was a different grey and HKG became the FNF holder.