Expert ATC Schedule • 11-17 June 18

🚨 Attention all IF Pilots! 🚨

Just some words of encouragement, our Expert Server controllers are working hard to keep today’s schedule going which includes 2 other airports besides EGLL. There’s some great routes for both VIDP and VABB.

EGLL seems to always get great attention but don’t forget the 2 other featured airports!

If you are looking for a nice route to VIDP just hop on Flightaware and have a look and some Arrivals and Scheduled Arrivals.

VIDP

VABB

Current route of a 3 Leg I’m conducting at this time

✈️ Spread the love and most of all have some fun.

EGLC - EGLL isn’t very creative, go out and explore a bit ;)

Great schedule. Really glad to see Russia back. Very fitting for the start of the World Cup this week

They should change the day of Russia zone, on Thursday with the world cup beginning

Yes yes yes!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thank you for the ATC in Brazil, thank you sir this Tuesday is much more pleasant. I’ll be there today.

Is that the World Cup Wednesday, Nice one! Should be thursday though 😉

RKSI is open! [Closed!]

Incheon International Airport (IIA) (IATA: ICN, ICAO: RKSI) (sometimes referred to as Seoul–Incheon International Airport) is the largest airport in South Korea, the primary airport serving the Seoul Capital Area, and one of the largest and busiest airports in the world. Since 2005, it has been rated the best airport worldwide by Airports Council International every year. It is also rated as the world’s cleanest airport and the world’s best international transit airport by Skytrax.

Incheon International Airport’s terminal has 111 boarding gates altogether, with 44 in Terminal 1, 30 in Concourse A (connected to terminal 1), and 37 in Terminal 2.

Source to Wikipedia

Suggested routes from RKSI

1. RKSI-RJTT (2h 20m)

RKSI CUN PAROT KPO SAPRA SAKYU KOCHO CHINO RJAA

2. RKSI-ZBAA (2h 15m)

RKSI GONAV AGAVO DONVO SANKO MAKNO ALARA ANRAT PAMDA TONIL ZBAA

3. RKSI-ZSPD (2h 5m)

RKSI GONAV AGAVO MUDAL DOPNO SURAK ZSPD

4. RKSI-RJBB (1h 45m)

RKSI CUN PAROT KPO SAPRA STAGE JEC YUBAR RJBB

5. RKSI-UUEE (9h 5m)

RKSI NOPI1Y NOPIK G597 DONVO A326 LADIX B339 POLHO Y520 SERNA A822 LONKA RO G723 LITUN G713 LIKNU R815 BIKRO G723 BD LATBI LTB24A UUEE

6. RKSI-KJFK (14h 25m)

EGOB1Y EGOBA G597 KAE B467 TENAS L512 GTC Y512 OATIS OTR3 PUTER A590 HAMND TED GKN NCA14 GAHAM 62N30 61N20 59N10 56N00 5290N 4680N YCF SYR V273 HNK SAX TEB BOUNO SATES MOVFA

Extracted from Flight Plan Database (Short Haul) and Simbrief (KJFK and UUEE routes)

Have fun and see you in Seoul!

• Pattern Work is accepted
  • Intersection Deps allowed
  • METAR : RKSI 131130Z 04002KT CAVOK 20/14 Q1007 NOSIG
  • Departures and Arrivals are using 16, 15R, 15L as per last ATIS (Alpha)

Sunday‘s gonna be finally the day to open Zurich approach 🤗🎉

Not sure who it was, didn’t catch the username, but when on short final in on a 747, can a small 208 caravan not turn in front of me! I had to go around and make a left turn to avoid crashing into you, which then meant that I obstructed the takeoff glideslope. Expert Server come on! Great ATC though - keep up the good work!

I have a feeling that the FNF this week might have something to do with the World Cup starting in Russia this week. 🤔

I hope so but I think there are a couple reasons it might not happen:

1- We already have Russia this week
2- FDS is in the United States and so are many of the users here, and the World Cup isn’t a big deal there. Especially since the USA didn’t qualify.

[quote=“Nico_1, post:54, topic:218184”]
Especially since the USA didn’t qualify.
[/quote] Now that is not a valid reason. But most of the FNFs are anywhere in the world. There is a good chance that it will be somewhere else besides the United States.

That happened to me @LAX When I was on Final Flying a B737 For SWA I had to do a High Climb Rate To Avoid Going Through Him

Yeah it’s really frustrating, isn’t it! The approach needs to be much stricter with enforcing ghosting with noobs, particularly around major airports like KJFK. In real life, the wake from the 747 and 737, particularly with TOGA, would probably cause him to crash.

What I mean is that because FDS is mostly in the US and so are many users, it’s unlikely that there will be an event. Especially because the USA didn’t qualify for it, so there’s even less interest.

Well you were wrong there

Well…KEF-LAX is 6,926km apart, and the A320 has a range of 6,650km. I want to fly it in the WOW A320, but I don’t think I’ll make it. Should I risk it?

Wow Air tried flying SFO-KEF with the A321 a few months ago but failed, and had to stop in Edmonton.

They’ve also flew the A321neo to LAX. Can you imagine a 7 hour flight on an a321

Im currently flying a WOW A320 callsign:WOW1050. display name:ACVA217
BIKF-KORD